187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congratulations to everyone who has received visas in the last few days. The company and MA finally submitted the extra documents requested by Immi yesterday. So back to praying for a speedy reallocation and hopefully no further info required

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have some questions hope you guys can help me

Do you have to take interview with case officer? If yes, will it be before nomination or after nomination?

Ā 

Is that the most difficult part to acquire this visa is getting the nomination approved?

Ā 

The visa is apparently approved once the nomination is approved, isn't it? Or you still have to take some kind of interview or smth like that to have the visa?

Hi guys I have some questions hope you guys can help me

Do you have to take interview with case officer? If yes, will it be before nomination or after nomination?

Ā 

Is that the most difficult part to acquire this visa is getting the nomination approved?

Ā 

The visa is apparently approved once the nomination is approved, isn't it? Or you still have to take some kind of interview or smth like that to have the visa?

Yes the most important part is nomination because it is all about company's financial documents, training benchmark etc. But it's not 100% sure that visa will granted if nomination has been approved still you have to satisfy visa conditions.

But I never have heard about interview where did you get this information from?

Edited by Khem

Yes the most important part is nomination because it is all about company's financial documents, training benchmark etc. But it's not 100% sure that visa will granted if nomination has been approved still you have to satisfy visa conditions.

But I never have heard about interview where did you get this information from?

Ā 

I heard from the migration agent that if you apply offshore, it is possible that you would be interviewed by the immigration.

Ā 

And do you know where I can find what requirements the employer have to meet in order to be able to sponsor the applicant?

I heard from the migration agent that if you apply offshore, it is possible that you would be interviewed by the immigration.

Ā 

And do you know where I can find what requirements the employer have to meet in order to be able to sponsor the applicant?

You can nominate a skilled worker for this visa if:

Ā 

Ā 

• you actively and lawfully operate a business in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne)

• you have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a skilled position

• you offer a skilled position in the applicant's field that is full time and ongoing for at least two years

• you pay a market salary rate

• you comply with Australian immigration and workplace relations laws

• there is no adverse information known about your business or any person associated with your business.

Ā 

Do I need to ask the employer about their turnover, number of employee or anything more detailed about their company? Or just follow ling those general requirements is enough?

Ā 

Normally onshore application would take around 8 months to receive visa, isn't it? And offshore may take one year? Just want to know about the offshore case if you know any

Ā 

Just curious about the link under on your signature, what is that?

You can nominate a skilled worker for this visa if:

Ā 

Ā 

• you actively and lawfully operate a business in regional Australia (regional Australia does not include the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong or Melbourne)
  • you have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a skilled position
  • you offer a skilled position in the applicant's field that is full time and ongoing for at least two years
  • you pay a market salary rate
  • you comply with Australian immigration and workplace relations laws
  • there is no adverse information known about your business or any person associated with your business.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Nhung Nguy

Do I need to ask the employer about their turnover, number of employee or anything more detailed about their company? Or just follow ling those general requirements is enough?

Ā 

Normally onshore application would take around 8 months to receive visa, isn't it? And offshore may take one year? Just want to know about the offshore case if you know any

Ā 

Just curious about the link under on your signature, what is that?

i don't think so we will need to know about company's financial position. The link is about the information about date of applications so that we can know who are waiting and how long they have been waiting. With this information we can roughly estimate the processing time.

i just wondering about nomination, is the nomination always be need it for the company every time someone apply RSMS? for example if 2 persons apply RSMS from the same company so they need to apply nomination twice as well ? sorry about this question because i have no idea about nomination things.. thanks :)

MA's just dont want us to contact them, I am sure you would receive news sooner as I think their goal is to catch up before end of June

Here is the email nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Has anybody received the auto reply yet?

Ā 

Hopefully, hoping there isn't too many november files.. Girl from my work got hers in three months early last year.

Ā 

ma said they are still processing late oct as of yesterday