187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi folks....finally my hard work and long wait paid off today...I am very pleased to announce that today we got our PR after 252 days....the timeline is below:

Nom and visa applied: 07/09/2015 (onshore)

HR country....2 persons

Sponsoring state: QLD

Nom and visa approved: 16/05/2016(NSW PESE- no docs requested)

Thank you very much everyone who made this wait a bit easier by sharing there knowledge and experience and the encouragement....and good luck to everyone specially fellow cooks and chefs, who is still waiting for there result....:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congts ironman666

Hi folks....finally my hard work and long wait paid off today...I am very pleased to announce that today we got our PR after 252 days....the timeline is below:

HR country....2 persons

Thank you very much everyone who made this wait a bit easier by sharing there knowledge and experience and the encouragement....and good luck to everyone specially fellow cooks and chefs, who is still waiting for there result....:)

Many Congratulations mate

Good day for chefs and cooks

HR country....2 persons

Congrats!

Waiting finally over[emoji3]

Glad to hear they start picking up Cook and Chef occup.

HR country....2 persons

Congrats mate. I was just gonna write ur name with few other who applied on 7th september. Happy for ya. Enjoy life

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Congrats!

Waiting finally over[emoji3]

Glad to hear they start picking up Cook and Chef occup.

I am glad for Chef and Cook occupations, just weird how all of a sudden all the same occupations get approvals. It really is a mystery how they prioritise. Wish I knew. . .

HR country....2 persons

Finally they start processing chef and cook application

Congrats Mate enjoy your bright future in OZ

With the grace of Almighty Allah, today we got our PR. I pray those who are waiting for their PR, get as soon as possible.

Nomination Lodge: 16 April 2015

Approved: November 2015

Visa Lodge: 22 September 2015

Visa Granted: 16 May 2016

congarates Mate

HR country....2 persons

Finally they start processing chef and cook application

Congrats Mate enjoy your bright future in OZ

Congrats!

Happy for you[emoji3]

Waiting is over my friends .with God grace visa granted 16/ 05 /2016

Congratulations sodhi

Today we got 3 PR and all for cook occupation. I think they are taking long time to approve hospitality application specially cooks and chefs.

I applied for cook as well in first week of April and I have long way to go for my day.

Can someone add me in spreadsheet pls

nommination apply 21/09/2015 waiting

further document requested 16/04/2016

documwnt submit 11/05/2016

visa not applied yet because I am on braiding visa E so once nommination approved I'll apply my visa offshore

centre : paramata

3 people in application

High risk country