187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

somebody know the reasons:cry: because the nomination could be rejected?

Ā 

A nomination could be rejected for any number of reasons, but as long as your employer has made sure they meet the criteria for the nomination and they've provided all the required documentation, then it should be fine.

Exact two months has marked on calendar since my nomination and visa lodgement. 5-6 more months to go for any news.. I know how I spent these two months and how will I spent next upcoming months till any news regarding visa. So a big salute to those who waited and waiting for their visa around 7-8 months with patient.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by naviozz

Exact two months has marked on calendar since my nomination and visa lodgement. 5-6 more months to go for any news.. I know how I spent these two months and how will I spent next upcoming months till any news regarding visa. So a big salute to those who waited and waiting for their visa around 7-8 months with patient.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marked 264days..... It will be 270 days soon and I haven't got any single news yet.... not even nomination is approved. I am out of patient and getting so stressed........... why they don't process my case.... so angry guys....

marked 264days..... It will be 270 days soon and I haven't got any single news yet.... not even nomination is approved. I am out of patient and getting so stressed........... why they don't process my case.... so angry guys....

Ā 

You can give a call to DIBP regarding your situation lee. Or just check with your immi account .. What is status there

Thanks Zoya Khan

Ā 

Hey Zoya i hope you are enjoying your pr life i just wanna that last friday my immi account has updated my agent did not respond me because long weekend do you know how we can check which information they want because they ask me pcc on 7th march after i submitted on 22 march after that they updated 22 april. Please help

Edited by sandeep kaur

You can give a call to DIBP regarding your situation lee. Or just check with your immi account .. What is status there

I did call to DIBP fewtimes, and my MA sent email to DIBP there is no reply yet. my status never change from application received. it will be 9 months soon with no any news.

Hey Zoya i hope you are enjoying your pr life i just wanna that last friday my immi account has updated my agent did not respond me because long weekend do you know how we can check which information they want because they ask me pcc on 7th march after i submitted on 22 march after that they updated 22 april. Please help

What is the status of your application now ? You can check it via immi account. If status is additional information required , then there must be acknowledgement letter attached . Once you will click on that letter you will find all the details. Thanks ā˜ŗ

What is the status of your application now ? You can check it via immi account. If status is additional information required , then there must be acknowledgement letter attached . Once you will click on that letter you will find all the details. Thanks ā˜ŗ

It still says application received. so much frustrated

A nomination could be rejected for any number of reasons, but as long as your employer has made sure they meet the criteria for the nomination and they've provided all the required documentation, then it should be fine.

Ā 

he has already sponsored a person previously. she finished the two years few months ago. i spoke several time with my agent and he told me that all the documentation was right..

Applicants for Employer Nominaton Scheme (ENS) visas (subclass 186/187 RSMS) are at risk of becoming illegal and losing their right to remain in Australia. The risk can be managed if the sponsoring employerā€™s nomination is refused.

Schedule 2 criteria for application of ENS subclass 186 and 187 requires that the nomination be approved and is effective six months from the date of approval.

It is customary, however that applications for the sponsored applicant are lodged at the same time as the nomination. In this case, the application for ENS 186 or 187 will be refused because the underlying nomination was not approved.:mad::shocked::sad::realmad::eek::ssign10::ssign1:

Applicants for Employer Nominaton Scheme (ENS) visas (subclass 186/187 RSMS) are at risk of becoming illegal and losing their right to remain in Australia. The risk can be managed if the sponsoring employerā€™s nomination is refused.

Schedule 2 criteria for application of ENS subclass 186 and 187 requires that the nomination be approved and is effective six months from the date of approval.

It is customary, however that applications for the sponsored applicant are lodged at the same time as the nomination. In this case, the application for ENS 186 or 187 will be refused because the underlying nomination was not approved.:mad::shocked::sad::realmad::eek::ssign10::ssign1:

Yes, the visa grant is dependent on the underlying nomination being approved. Nothing new in this.

Tomorrow will be the best day for 187 applicants.... Be ready guys..

I hope you're right. I think it's likely, though, that they'll take a day or two to recover from the long weekend--and then Thursday and Friday will be productive days.

Ā 

Good luck, all, and keep the faith!

This morning i got this mail from Dibp via my MA.

Ā 

Thank you for your email.

Ā 

The application is being actively assesse and actioned. Should there be any information that the Case Officer required, they will contact you in the first instance.

Ā 

Please note that we also are keen to finalise the application as well. However at this moment we appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Ā 

But still there is no update on my immi account. It has been 267days since i have lodged my app. If it says application received , it means there is no change right?

This morning i got this mail from Dibp via my MA.

Ā 

Thank you for your email.

Ā 

The application is being actively assesse and actioned. Should there be any information that the Case Officer required, they will contact you in the first instance.

Ā 

Please note that we also are keen to finalise the application as well. However at this moment we appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Ā 

But still there is no update on my immi account. It has been 267days since i have lodged my app. If it says application received , it means there is no change right?

Ā 

"Application received" means that they do not require any further information from you at this time. If they do, your status will change to "Information requested," and once you have submitted what they require, "Assessment in progress." Hopefully, though, your status will change from "Application received" to "Finalised" without any further delays to that which you've already endured.