187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

its really sad news mate.. but the reason you told its totaly undigestable.. because immi cant refuse you visa based on student visa refusal history.. but i dont know at tje movemwnt on which visa you was and what is your history..but if wer holding any substastive visa then they cant refuse your visa.. moreover you said your nomination refused .. nomination is related to your employer not relates to you.. in the nomination immi check the employers record not yours..thats why nomination approval is a different step andvisa approval is a different step.. i have doubt on your M check with immi on monday morning..if nomination is refused then the reaon would be your MA or your employer.. not you.. seniors please correct me if i am wrong somewere

Ā 

You are absolutely right because the immigration cannot reject your file (187) because of your previous history and they need a valid reason to cancel it ....as long as every document is placed in a proper manner there is no chance of a rejection (AS LONG AS AS YOU ARE NOT A FDEREAL CRIMAL)....I am writing all this from my personal experience because i dont have a good history either..

Hi everyone,

Ā 

I would like to share my timeline and be added to the spreadsheet please :)

Ā 

RCB and Nomination lodged 27th November 2015

RCB approved 1-12-2015

Visa application lodged 1-12-2015

Acknowledgement of application received from NSW PESE

Ā 

2 people in the application, LR country

Many thank you for your concern, I was thinking the same thing, they should only look at my employer at the stage of nomination. But my MA told me because I submitted Visa and nomination together, so the CO is looking at my nomination and visa at the same time. Co refuse my nomination not visa is just to give me a chance to withdraw my visa application. Dose it sounds right to you?

i dont know what the hell had happened. because untill you get the letter of refusal we all cant get the exact reason..CO wants to give you another chance that sounds really fabricated because if u will apply again from another employer then again your history will come to your visa file.. we cant change our past then therir is no reqson to give another chance and why CO officer wants you to withdraw your file. mate honestly in my life i saw lot of people who got PR after after refusal of student visa/ RSMS visa. So i can totaly nderstand your. situation now. but talk to immi and ask the result of your nomination. if they will not provide you as per rule then get aletter from you MA that immi send to him and mate dont leave this forum until you dont get the exact answer

Edited by naviozz

Hi everyone, just heard a sad news from my agent, it says my nomination has been refused because of I had Student Visa refusal history, they doubt my immigration intention. I called the immigration this morning and they still asked for documents for my visa application, how this possible? I am so confused!

some MAs are really sucks . sorry to hear about your situation, but don't loose hope .it would be better if you take opinion from other efficient and smart migration expert without wasting any minute.

You are absolutely right because the immigration cannot reject your file (187) because of your previous history and they need a valid reason to cancel it ....as long as every document is placed in a proper manner there is no chance of a rejection (AS LONG AS AS YOU ARE NOT A FDEREAL CRIMAL)....I am writing all this from my personal experience because i dont have a good history either..

Ā 

Ā 

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Expecting lots from friend:

I had applied 187 visa Direct Entry on End of August . And just today my MA sent me email forwarding the mail that came from immi today asking further documents for approval of nomination. I really need help form friends for these question???

1. Is that mean i got CO yet or not?

2. They asked me to send the same job description letter and letter of agreement that was already sent when i applied visa ,, really confused ?????

3. They asked to sent training related document . Isnt it just for 457 visa ? Why they asked for 187???

Ā 

Thanks for your reply, my MA told me because they think because of my visa rejection history they think I am not going to Australia for work but for immigration. Do you think the MA screwed up my case because of their reason and they try to blame on me?

i dont know what the hell had happened. because untill you get the letter of refusal we all cant get the exact reason..CO wants to give you another chance that sounds really fabricated because if u will apply again from another employer then again your history will come to your visa file.. we cant change our past then therir is no reqson to give another chance and why CO officer wants you to withdraw your file. mate honestly in my life i saw lot of people who got PR after after refusal of student visa/ RSMS visa. So i can totaly nderstand your. situation now. but talk to immi and ask the result of your nomination. if they will not provide you as per rule then get aletter from you MA that immi send to him and mate dont leave this forum until you dont get the exact answer

Ā 

Thank you naviozz, I won't leave the forum and I will certainly get the refusal reason and post it here. If turns out the agent try to fool me and cover their mistake, I will certainly report them to the immigration department.

Thanks for your reply, my MA told me because they think because of my visa rejection history they think I am not going to Australia for work but for immigration. Do you think the MA screwed up my case because of their reason and they try to blame on me?

i think yes they are putting blame on you..

Expecting lots from friend:

I had applied 187 visa Direct Entry on End of August . And just today my MA sent me email forwarding the mail that came from immi today asking further documents for approval of nomination. I really need help form friends for these question???

1. Is that mean i got CO yet or not?

2. They asked me to send the same job description letter and letter of agreement that was already sent when i applied visa ,, really confused ?????

3. They asked to sent training related document . Isnt it just for 457 visa ? Why they asked for 187???

yes, if the mail came from immi and they asked further docs to approve the nomination then certainly CO has asaigned to your case more its more than 6 months to your file.. i read somewhere in this forum that the immi system sometime corrupt some docs that we upload on initial stage so they ask the docs again and i am also confused about tranimg related docs in 457 or 187 DE visa . employer do not need to show some training docs. please senior correct me if i am wrong

Edited by naviozz

Hi everyone, just heard a sad news from my agent, it says my nomination has been refused because of I had Student Visa refusal history, they doubt my immigration intention. I called the immigration this morning and they still asked for documents for my visa application, how this possible? I am so confused!

Hi freddy , i knew its really painful when you got rejection .but dont loose hope.I was in the same situation when my nomination was declined because of the silly mistake of my MA but plz get advice from lawyer instead of MA.they are best.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Not true, there are many reasons why a nomination and/or visa can be rejected.

Ā 

Immigration can not rejected your visa on the basis of your history because they need a valid reason, Which can be buisnesa in loss, no need of an extra worker , company financial satuts and so on....And furthermore nomination has nothing to do with your past history!!!!so i think it is a complete lie believe me.....Ask your MA to forward the letter and you will see what the exact story is ....

Thanks for your reply, my MA told me because they think because of my visa rejection history they think I am not going to Australia for work but for immigration. Do you think the MA screwed up my case because of their reason and they try to blame on me?[/quote

Immigration can not rejected your visa on the basis of your history because they need a valid reason, Which can be buisnesa in loss, no need of an extra worker , company financial satuts and so on....And furthermore nomination has nothing to do with your past history!!!!so i think it is a complete lie believe me.....Ask your MA to forward the letter and you will see what the exact story is ....

Ā 

Will do so for sure, I will keep this forum updated when I get my refusal letter.

Hi freddy , i knew its really painful when you got rejection .but dont loose hope.I was in the same situation when my nomination was declined because of the silly mistake of my MA but plz get advice from lawyer instead of MA.they are best.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Ā 

Thanks for your advice, may I know your lawyers contact?

Not true, there are many reasons why a nomination and/or visa can be rejected.

Ā 

You are absolutely right but have you ever heard that a candidate getting a refusal because of his past history ( if not serious)....reasons like company running in loss,RPL certificates(recognisation of prior learning),no need of an extra worker are accepted to some extend... but if everthing is provided according to the requirment then i dont think the department have the power to cancel a visa..i know some people who got their student visa cancelled while in australia then got married (holding a bridging visa E) then eventually flying back to their home country,after that applied for a 187 visa because ( SCHEDULE 3, BARRED from entering australia for 3 years) they can not apply onshore and you will be shocked THEY ARE NOW PERMANENT RESIDENT....so i have seen whole lot of messed up cases but this is the first time i came across a case where refusal is because of his previous rejection..I might be wrong but i ahve been living in this AUS SINCE 2009 so have bit of an experience. ....THANK YOU

Thanks for your reply, my MA told me because they think because of my visa rejection history they think I am not going to Australia for work but for immigration. Do you think the MA screwed up my case because of their reason and they try to blame on me?[/quoteImmigration can not rejected your visa on the basis of your history because they need a valid reason, Which can be buisnesa in loss, no need of an extra worker , company financial satuts and so on....And furthermore nomination has nothing to do with your past history!!!!so i think it is a complete lie believe me.....Ask your MA to forward the letter and you will see what the exact story is ....
yes you are absolutely right @love australia because mine student visa was also refused even my mrt was refused so it is not a valid reason of history status to refuse nomination it is only employers thing

Is there anyone here who have the same timeline as I have?:

visa lodge: 13/10/2016

how long do I still need to wait to have CO? The way I see it once the application will have a CO it's not really long to wait.

hey mate.. please correct your visa date it should be 13/10/2015.. anyway according to immi website 187 visa takes 6-8 months .. yes after CO it does not take too long to give the the decision..

Edited by naviozz

Is there anyone here who have the same timeline as I have?:

visa lodge: 13/10/2016

how long do I still need to wait to have CO? The way I see it once the application will have a CO it's not really long to wait.

almost same here buddy visa/ nom 22/10/2015.. Nom approved CO allotment stilll waiting...