187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Is it a typo or it took more than 1 year to get your nomination approved??

Unfortunately it took more than a year.

Documents were asked in April 2015 and then again asked to update documents in November 2015 and finally on 8th December 2015 it got approved. I am offshore, it has been really hard to wait for so long. I am hoping not long to go.

Unfortunately it took more than a year.

Documents were asked in April 2015 and then again asked to update documents in November 2015 and finally on 8th December 2015 it got approved. I am offshore, it has been really hard to wait for so long. I am hoping not long to go.

Ā 

Hi zoya my application logde 12 august after nomination approval as restaurant manger from qld and my country is hr. I am also waiting from long time as you and i am offshore as well so more difficult. Finger cross may be we will hear something soon.good luck.

Edited by sandeep kaur

Hi zoya my application logde 12 august after nomination approval as restaurant manger from qld and my country is hr. I am also waiting from long time as you and i am offshore as well so more difficult. Finger cross may be we will hear something soon.good luck.

Hello Sandeep,

yours is not long to go.

Whats the status of your file in immi account?

Hi S Raika

thanks to create the spreadsheet. I just entered my details. I am not sure if I have to save that or not, hopefully will update the new information soon as I am too on the last lap ( 5 - 6 month)

cheers

Your welcome. .[emoji1]

no need to save. .just put your details it will be automatically saved.

Ā 

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Visa subclass 187 Direct Entry

State: ACT RCB

Applying from: I am in Australia and is in student visa. Bridging has granted.

Ā 

Nomination and RCB Drafted from employer for RCB 24 Jan 2016 (this draft gave TRN which was used for application before RCB approval came in)

RCB applied 27 Jan, 2016

RCB approved 2 Feb 2016

Nomination updated with approved RCB from employer 2 Feb 2016

Application submitted 27 Jan 2016

Ā 

Thats all i know so far, I hear here people talking about nomination approved date? what is that and when does that happens? Were i supposed to wait until nomination approves to apply for visa? I did apply on the very same date when nomination was applied as my employer passed TRN no to proceed with application.

Can some one explain me in detail, how it works? or how it was supposed to be? Did i do anything wrong here?

Ā 

I heard people, visa for 187 been approved within 3 months? One guy i know who applied and visa granted within 3 months (Onsore, cook) Is it really taking more than 6 months.

Ā 

thanks

LD

You can add me on the spread sheet, but i am just new applicant. Forgot to mention High Risk Country. Signed a contract and started working with employer full time in nominated position a month before nomination filed.

Does being inshore and already starting to work make processing a bit faster???????

You can add me on the spread sheet, but i am just new applicant. Forgot to mention High Risk Country. Signed a contract and started working with employer full time in nominated position a month before nomination filed.

Does being inshore and already starting to work make processing a bit faster???????

No. Not normally.

to add,

Ā 

the same company is Nominating me for 187.

Ā 

My question: The company was approved for sponsorship for my 457, DIBP should approve the same company for my 187 ??

Ā 

Also, I cannot access the spreadsheet to look at it just says, "Cannot display page"

Ā 

Hello,

Ā 

is my post not visible to anyone, as I have had no acknowledgement :(

Hi everyone. I have been following this topic few months ago and today I would like to share my timeline as my application is going to reach 6 months point soon, but still waiting.

Ā 

Applied onshore

Direct entry visa 187

Holding student visa

Bridge visa granted

2 people in this application

Ā 

RCB applied: 08/05/15

RCB approved: 05/06/15

Nomination applied: 08/06/15

Nomination approved:27/08/15

Visa applied: 14/09/15