187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Finally yaaaaaaaaay. Case officer assigned. Requested sons police clearance and diploma. Both already on system. Apparently immi has system issues with some docs being corrupt. Docs sent in and wait!

Nom 29/7 waiting

Visa 3/8 waiting

Direct

LR AND HR

Assessment in progress.

Hope no more doc's requested and grant sooooo

Ā 

congratulations

Hello mates, anyone receive email from immi that shows which files are processing now?? Thsnks

Ā 

Got this yesterday, but seems like an error, reverting to a previous update on 27 Jan.:

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

Good Afternoon !

The Department are now only processing applications lodged in early august last year however, there is no consistency when it comes to processing.

Ā 

It is very disappointing that they are still taking so long to process, we were hoping things would speed up this year but if anything, it has slowed down.

Ā 

Ā 

We will keep you informed if we receive any new inform ation.

Ā 

Ā 

Have a lovely week!

Ā 

Weekly information email from MA . Sharing with you guys to get more motivation ā˜ŗ

Nom applied- 10 march- approved- 5 august

visa applied 9 august- waiting

is there anyone here with similar timeline. Who just waiting for visa approval from early august.

People who applied for nom and visa together in august, many of them got their visa approved even few from september as well.

Any idea guys how this work and how much more time it will take...

Thanks

hey guys,

congratulations to all who got there visa granted or nomination aproval in last 2 weeks.

i have a quick question. Is it possible to get your medicals and police check done before the immigration ask you to do ?

my MA said that i have to wait untill immigration ask. but my friend's MA (senior MA from gold coast ) ask him to get it done before applying for 187 RSMS.

any advice or suggestion?

my timeline

nomination and visa applied 18 november 2015

nothing from immigration.

hey guys,

congratulations to all who got there visa granted or nomination aproval in last 2 weeks.

i have a quick question. Is it possible to get your medicals and police check done before the immigration ask you to do ?

my MA said that i have to wait untill immigration ask. but my friend's MA (senior MA from gold coast ) ask him to get it done before applying for 187 RSMS.

my timeline

Hey brets.it is all up to you about medical but police clearance should be done as soon as you can.

But remember this if immi as ur medical or some docs u have wait sometime 28days.but all depends also on luck how fast CO want to process.

Good luck [emoji4]

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey brets.it is all up to you about medical but police clearance should be done as soon as you can.

But remember this if immi as ur medical or some docs u have wait sometime 28days.but all depends also on luck how fast CO want to process.

Good luck [emoji4]

hi Ricky,

so according to you, i can go for police clearance (international and australian) now and wait for the immigration to ask me for the medical. Did immigration asked you about your medical as your medical was done last month?

cheers

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Good luck [emoji4]

hi Ricky,

so according to you, i can go for police clearance (international and australian) now and wait for the immigration to ask me for the medical. Did immigration asked you about your medical as your medical was done last month?

cheers

I did my overseas and Australian police clearance before apply but i went overseas last years for 2 months and i did again my overseas police overseas last month in case CO ask again it is already upload.and my medical i just did without immi request.

As i don't want to wait another 28days if they request

Ā 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

I did my overseas and Australian police clearance before apply but i went overseas last years for 2 months and i did again my overseas police overseas last month in case CO ask again it is already upload.and my medical i just did without immi request.

As i don't want to wait another 28days if they request

Ā 

Roger that,

Thanks mate. this seems like I have to talk to my MA to have these requirement done ASAP.

best of luck

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

hey guys,

my timeline

Ā 

It's up to you. I did mine before applying because I wanted to avoid any delay by waiting for DIBP to ask for them. Keep in mind that some countries (e.g. Hong Kong) require a letter from DIBP requesting the police check, so it's not always possible to get them done before they contact you for them.

It's up to you. I did mine before applying because I wanted to avoid any delay by waiting for DIBP to ask for them. Keep in mind that some countries (e.g. Hong Kong) require a letter from DIBP requesting the police check, so it's not always possible to get them done before they contact you for them.

Ā 

Thanks Maggie,

I just sent an email regarding the same query that you mentioned above. hopefully will get the green signal as my friend is from the same country and he already done his medical and police check before he applied. I also want to speed up with my visa processing.

I appreciate the time you take to reply..

cheers

Got this yesterday, but seems like an error, reverting to a previous update on 27 Jan.:

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

Ā 

2 and half months has gone since December 2015, they only move from early July to mid July, what is wrong?

2 and half months has gone since December 2015, they only move from early July to mid July, what is wrong?

Ā 

Don't worry; I believe Immi posted this earlier update in error. It seems from this week's PR grants on this forum that they are actually processing mid-August applications now. Not as good as we'd like it, but better than mid-July, anyway.

Ā 

Ā 

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 11 February 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs fromnsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

Don't worry; I believe Immi posted this earlier update in error. It seems from this week's PR grants on this forum that they are actually processing mid-August applications now. Not as good as we'd like it, but better than mid-July, anyway.

Nomanation date: 7 August

visa date : 13 August

Ā 

both is waiting

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 11 February 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs fromnsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

That is too good