187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

my timeline is rcb applied on 3/8/2015. Approved on 16/10/2015. Nomination and visa applied on 5/08/2015. Along with all checklist documents. Location is western australia. Have not heard nothing yet but waiting for good. Guys i know waiting is a worst thing to do but we don't have any other choice. I just got reply from immigration in the morning they are still processing mid july files,Any way good luck everybody. I

my timeline is rcb applied on 3/8/2015. Approved on 16/10/2015. Nomination and visa applied on 5/08/2015. Along with all checklist documents. Location is western australia. Have not heard nothing yet but waiting for good. Guys i know waiting is a worst thing to do but we don't have any other choice. I just got reply from immigration in the morning they are still processing mid july files,Any way good luck everybody. I

Ā 

Thanks for the updates! We applied nom. In late August, location is also Western Aus., hope there will be good news asap!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am planning to apply 187 RSMS visa through 457 Transition stream,My nomination has been approved 2 days ago.While i am filling the application there are couple of doubts as follows,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1.Applicant has other unfinalised applications lodged with the department. The applicant will be able to continue; however the unfinalised application(s) may need to be withdrawn by advising the department in writing. Please review the Departments website for further information.

Ā 

I do not know have any unfinalised application with Immigration

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2.Have any of the applicants lived in a country other than the primary applicant's usual country of residence?

Ā 

I am currently living in Australia since 2012 on 457 visa,before i was worked in Singapore for 4.5 years since 2007, before i lived in India since birth.

Ā 

My doubt is which is my usual country of residence and do i need to show my short trip as well like holiday?

Ā 

Can you guys please advise from your experiences!!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning to apply 187 RSMS visa through 457 Transition stream,My nomination has been approved 2 days ago.While i am filling the application there are couple of doubts as follows,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1.Applicant has other unfinalised applications lodged with the department. The applicant will be able to continue; however the unfinalised application(s) may need to be withdrawn by advising the department in writing. Please review the Departments website for further information.

Ā 

I do not know have any unfinalised application with Immigration

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2.Have any of the applicants lived in a country other than the primary applicant's usual country of residence?

Ā 

I am currently living in Australia since 2012 on 457 visa,before i was worked in Singapore for 4.5 years since 2007, before i lived in India since birth.

Ā 

My doubt is which is my usual country of residence and do i need to show my short trip as well like holiday?

Ā 

Can you guys please advise from your experiences!!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

I'd suggest you check with DIBP what other applications you may have on record, because if that application were processed after your 187 is finalised, it would replace the 187.

Ā 

Your usual country of residence is Australia since you are currently living here. You have lived in Singapore and India. If you've travelled on holidays or business trips, you wouldn't consider yourself "living" in those countries, but they'd need to be mentioned if you complete form 80.

No reply from immi :( Its been three months after submitting documents that they asked for.

Hi all,

Ā 

I am new to this thread. I have applied my RSMS from adelaide.

my timeline as follows:

RCB applied 26 June 2015, RCB approved: 29 June 2015

Nomination and Visa applied: 29 June 2015

Additional documents asked for nomination: 27 november 2015

Additional documents asked for visa: 20 november 2015

Additional documents given: 18 december 2015

Ā 

NO response from the department as yet. Waiting anxiously!!

No reply from immi :( Its been three months after submitting documents that they asked for.

Ā 

Hey Ash , I can understand what you're going through. Having surpassed the timeline of min days for getting PR grant it is actually painful just to sit and wait to get the result .Best suggestion is try to follow up your application through MA, I just hope & pray that you and other fellow members get their PR asap ā˜ŗ

Automatic email update, 10 February:

Ā 

"We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015."

Keep the faith, all!

hi

I also applied my nomination and visa on 18 September, so if they are allocating august files, will it be at least a month before they will move on to my case? I am still waiting for my nomination approval, and like most of the cases, my 6 month visa processing time will be over by that time. any comments.....?

Hi guys we people in 186 threads have at least 3 visas and 4-5 nominations from August 1st till 12th ang approved, you guys are close to, just in their.

Our hope are high ? we are pumped & fully charged , though our number of 187 applicants are lower if you count this forum , so you won't see grants happening here in the same numbers as the 186 . Good news is DIBP started August already . Will have to wait to get Golden cap ?

Our hope are high ļ˜‰ we are pumped & fully charged , though our number of 187 applicants are lower if you count this forum , so you won't see grants happening here in the same numbers as the 186 . Good news is DIBP started August already . Will have to wait to get Golden cap ļ‘‘

Ā 

Thats the way soon to be princess, 186 was dead slow up until today, we thought you guys be more faster, but who knows tomorrow 187's have a lucky day. Will have fingers crossed for you guys.

Just received (delayed) notification from my employer that my nomination was approved on 29 January!

Ā 

Still waiting for visa approval...

congratulations.....look like your nomination approved almost after 6 months, will get your visa soon for sure.

cheers

Exciting āœŒ Congratulations, Now your on the way for Visa Grant ļš— Soon

Ā 

congratulations.....look like your nomination approved almost after 6 months, will get your visa soon for sure.

cheers

Ā 

congratulations [emoji2]

Ā 

Thanks for your good wishes!

Ā 

I am very relieved, although I must admit to being slightly disappointed that they didn't process my visa at the same time, as they have with some others who have had a gap in the date between nomination and visa applications. Anyway, I hope I get the visa soon, and don't have to wait until end of September processing.

Ā 

Hope all of you who are still waiting for contact get to hear soon, too!

Thanks for your good wishes!

Ā 

I am very relieved, although I must admit to being slightly disappointed that they didn't process my visa at the same time, as they have with some others who have had a gap in the date between nomination and visa applications. Anyway, I hope I get the visa soon, and don't have to wait until end of September processing.

Ā 

Hope all of you who are still waiting for contact get to hear soon, too!

I admire your thoughts ā˜ŗ the key to our success is to keep patience & wait for your turn with your mental, emotional, as well as physical capacity . We all would love to see ourself celebrating in final moments .

Hi guys we people in 186 threads have at least 3 visas and 4-5 nominations from August 1st till 12th ang approved, you guys are close to, just in their.

Ā 

187sc direct. Visa application 3/8. My nerves are shattered . Never prayed so hard in my life. 192 days ... Hoping tomorrow. Good luck all