187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It was quick reply to a friend who tried contacting dibp.as far as I understand first week goes till 9 th July and allocation is complete. All the remains is assessment. I really can't be sure but just keeping my hopes high. Another thing is July has not got many applicants so a quick go thru is also possible. All the best every one

To clarify the question about what's been allocated, the actual automated email message from DIBP says:

Ā 

"**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email***

Email Updated on 2 December 2015*

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015."

Ā 

So currently allocating means they are still allocating applications, not that all applications have been allocated or even that all applications up to a certain point have been allocated. It simply means they have started moving applications from the giant DIBP In-Box and putting them into individual case officer/team In-Boxes. They'll then sit in those individual case officer/team In-Boxes until that case officer/team gets a chance to start looking at them. One case officer/team may start looking at them quickly while another case officer/team may still be working on the June applications (or even May or earlier) that may still be in their In-Box.

Ā 

Sorry to sound like a party pooper, but it only takes a couple of posts along the lines of "I read a post from a guy who overheard his neighbour saying their brother-in law talked to someone at DIBP..." and it can spread mis-information. Even my "information" is only an educated guess at the process, and unfortunately even what you hear directly from someone at DIBP may not be completely accurate.

To clarify the question about what's been allocated, the actual automated email message from DIBP says:

Ā 

"**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email***

Email Updated on 2 December 2015*

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015."

Ā 

So currently allocating means they are still allocating applications, not that all applications have been allocated or even that all applications up to a certain point have been allocated. It simply means they have started moving applications from the giant DIBP In-Box and putting them into individual case officer/team In-Boxes. They'll then sit in those individual case officer/team In-Boxes until that case officer/team gets a chance to start looking at them. One case officer/team may start looking at them quickly while another case officer/team may still be working on the June applications (or even May or earlier) that may still be in their In-Box.

Ā 

Sorry to sound like a party pooper, but it only takes a couple of posts along the lines of "I read a post from a guy who overheard his neighbour saying their brother-in law talked to someone at DIBP..." and it can spread mis-information. Even my "information" is only an educated guess at the process, and unfortunately even what you hear directly from someone at DIBP may not be completely accurate.

Good Info @MaggieMay24

Ā 

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Hi guys...i have a question regarding my file ..

My visa file is in the process and the CO has been allocated ..all requested documents submitted and it shows assessment in progress but my RCB got approved last week and visa file is put on hold ...my agent already sent RCB approval to nomination file ...as my visa file is opened how long it will take to make a decision?

I applied my visa on 2 july .. really do not weathet my visa file is open or not,, got my nomination approved this week.. really stressed now...

Bro m not giving any false hopes to anyone. M just tring o maintain positivity around that will help ppl getting thru a bit easy. Since allocation for July files has begun... Urs is due next week. Definitely by Friday. Now all u got to do is throw away stress and plan to rejoice. Everything's gonna be fine sooner or later. All the best

I applied my visa on 2 july .. really do not weathet my visa file is open or not,, got my nomination approved this week.. really stressed now...

Dont panic my friend, if your nomination got approved means 99% u will get your visa as well.

So no need to worry.

Have u applied nomination on 2 July ??

Ā 

Hi guys...i have a question regarding my file ..

My visa file is in the process and the CO has been allocated ..all requested documents submitted and it shows assessment in progress but my RCB got approved last week and visa file is put on hold ...my agent already sent RCB approval to nomination file ...as my visa file is opened how long it will take to make a decision?

Ā 

Ā 

When did u apply visa and nomination

HI GUYS,

Ā 

Sharing my news today, Got my nomination approved today

Nomination applied on 30 june

Visa applied 29 July

Today my status changed from application receive to Information requested

Ā 

My MA said the co has assessed my visa as well just need me to provide my partner's Medical,police check even though she's not migrating with me@@

does any one know once I submit all the requested documents how long it will take?or it just depends,

At least Got some good news.Best of lick for every one too

What is your nomination date?? Mr Brar

Ā 

actually i applied for visa 187 last year on 3rd nov but due to one little mistake from my agent my nomination was refused ...then he applied nomination and visa again on 28th may and my visa file was opened on 27th aug and few doc were requested and tgey want us to apply RCB again ...no my RCB is approved and visa file is under progress ...i have a doubt that how long its going to take now

Hi Here is my time line for 187 location northen qld

RCB applied 24 june : Approved in two hours same day .

Nomination and visa lodged :25 june

Nomination approved 19 nov

CO ask for payment for spouce 2nd Dec

Visa grant : 4th December

Thanks guys for all ur guidance

Ā 

Congratulations Mate. Good Luck

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats @kumar90

Ā 

Ā 

Congratz kumar90

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI guys

Ā 

Thank you for posting and sharing all your experiences here , I greatly appreciate it

Ā 

I have applied for RSMS-187 Visa on 30th July and since then I have no response from DIBP , MA is also saying that's in progress

Ā 

I have got 2 questions to find out and I will appreciate if everyone can kindly reply and advise me with the best outcome

Ā 

1) How to check your status of your application as I have tried but no success (please provide link or any steps to follow)

2) Has anyone have any idea about how long that this application will talk to complete or how soon CO will be assigned

Ā 

Please update and thank you for giving a thought to read

Ā 

All the best to everyone and good luck

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

Akki

HI guys

Ā 

Thank you for posting and sharing all your experiences here , I greatly appreciate it

Ā 

I have applied for RSMS-187 Visa on 30th July and since then I have no response from DIBP , MA is also saying that's in progress

Ā 

I have got 2 questions to find out and I will appreciate if everyone can kindly reply and advise me with the best outcome

Ā 

1) How to check your status of your application as I have tried but no success (please provide link or any steps to follow)

2) Has anyone have any idea about how long that this application will talk to complete or how soon CO will be assigned

Ā 

Please update and thank you for giving a thought to read

Ā 

All the best to everyone and good luck

Ā 

thanks

Ā 

Akki

Ā 

hi,

1- you should make an immi account with your TRN and can check your Visa status.

2- It's not too late. They are working on July's file and you are in the end of July. So, may be you get good news in this week or next week.

Ā 

what's your state and occupation?

RSMS 187

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015

Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015

Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: coming soon (160 days as of 7 Dec)(total 293 days)