187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everybody, I am the new one. My Nomination loged on 1 May, additional documents requested on 6 Sept., submitted on 18 Sept, then no more news...

It's almost 6 months, so long time... anyway, God bless!

And wish everybody here could get Visa smoothly.

By the way, I have a question, does somebody get telephone interview before VISA approved? How much percent? Thank you everybody!

Hi all as I got visa yesterday and when I was looking on my grant letter it say visa conditions NILL

whats that's Mean Is it fine

who ever got the visa recently plz help me with this plz

Hi Komal, 2 of my friends got rsms and there visa conditions are also NILL it is becuase this is a PR visa and you have NO conditions but ONLY a obligation where you need to work 2 years in regional area with your employer.

So its all good dear :)

Enjoy and god bless x

Hi everyone,

Last week my MA contacted with the department regarding the reason of the delay of my case . My file has been allocated to Team 1 and today he got a response from the department as below;

" The department is still waiting on the resolution of some internal checks on the information last provided to us by you.

You can contact me directly in future rather than through our group mailbox as I am taking this matter out of our collective case management system. This means that as soon as there is anything to report I will be in touch.

Regards "

Should I take this e-mail as a sign that a decision would be made regarding my application very soon or I should keep waiting patient...If anyone has any idea what would happen next ,will be much appreciated... @bikerboy070707 please read mate...

Edited by GurZey

Hi guys i think this is gonna cheer everyone up

i wish all in formations will help in some ways

all docs follow check list hand over to my MA

team 6 WA

nomination 09/jun/2015 baker/ offshore / HR country

visa 09/jun/2015

medical 15/july/2015 i get it done early before co ask

26/10/2015 nomination approved and visa got co as well , due to my MA's not pay attention the DOCS i handed over to them earlier, they missed out the AFP which all attached

co requested AFP , with all the fact if co got AFP today i should get my PR today. but i dont blame my MA, also AFP cannot upload from the web for co. so instead post the hard copy out today.

hopefully there will be a good outcome within this week or soon.

during the waiting period, i didn't bother my MA or IMMI department just go through day by day painfully. i wish everyone will have final result with positive outcome

finger cross

I have been following the thread since I lodged my application. It was a long and lonely waiting journey.

Sharing good news seems like a good thing to soothe the tension. Here are my timeline:

RCB, Nomination lodged: 20 May 2015

Visa lodged: 21 May 2015

RCB approved: 29 Jul 2015

Additional Document for nomination: 7 Sep 2015 (CO not satisfied with the employment contract that not indicating working hours and overtime rates)

Additional Document submitted: 5 Oct 2015

Nomination approved: 16 Oct 2015

Visa granted: 16 Oct 2015

Hi guys, finally I have got my PR granted today!

This morning I was worried about why there was not any news about my nomination, and suddenly my nomination and visa approved together this afternoon without any request of documents!

And my visa lodged on 22 July 2015, which may not yet started allocating according to immi email! This may be a very good sign to those who lodge their application in July.

Here is my time line:

RCB Lodged ----------- 3 Mar *** RCB Approval ---------- 21 Apr

Nomination Lodged --- 9 Jun *** Nomination Approval -- 27 Oct

Visa Lodged ----------- 22 Jul *** Visa Granted ---------- 27 Oct

Case office: NSW

Case team: Unknow

I want to say thanks to all of you who posted useful information and those helped me a lot!

Also, litter advice for who haven't got their case officers: Try to submit as much as the required documents you can, before the case officer see your case. Once they asked for additional document, even if you submit the additional document on same day, your case is still going to be delayed, may be several days, may be several week, even months...

At the end, wish everyone can get your visas soon, and good luck to all of you!

Hi guys, finally I have got my PR granted today!

This morning I was worried about why there was not any news about my nomination, and suddenly my nomination and visa approved together this afternoon without any request of documents!

And my visa lodged on 22 July 2015, which may not yet started allocating according to immi email! This may be a very good sign to those who lodge their application in July.

Here is my time line:

RCB Lodged ----------- 3 Mar *** RCB Approval ---------- 21 Apr

Nomination Lodged --- 9 Jun *** Nomination Approval -- 27 Oct

Visa Lodged ----------- 22 Jul *** Visa Granted ---------- 27 Oct

Case office: NSW

Case team: Unknow

I want to say thanks to all of you who posted useful information and those helped me a lot!

Also, litter advice for who haven't got their case officers: Try to submit as much as the required documents you can, before the case officer see your case. Once they asked for additional document, even if you submit the additional document on same day, your case is still going to be delayed, may be several days, may be several week, even months...

At the end, wish everyone can get your visas soon, and good luck to all of you!

That's great!