187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone ,

Ā 

Thanks for the recent updates about 'industrial action' guys,when I called my agent (lawyer at the same time) to get information about what was going on after I read the threads you share,I found out that she knows nothing about what was going on.If anyone who is about to find an agent following this forum to apply any visa please make a good decision before choosing your agent,

GurZey

Yes you are right about agent, most of are bullshit.. They learn migration work through client rejections.. Most of them doesn't have enought experience.. They kill us on the way to PR..and learn from It.

its very sad.. Very hard to find good agent or MA..

I agree with you GurZey..

Edited by ajdto

Hi Psaus can you plz share your timeline for your visa and nomination..

And which occupation your file is.

Ā 

thanks

applied for retail manager

nomination applied-24 dec

approved-18th june

visa i havent lodged yet!

applied for retail manager

nomination applied-24 dec

approved-18th june

visa i havent lodged yet!

Ā 

Thanks Psaus

if don't mind do you have same CO for Nomination & File..

if its same hopfully you will get your visa this comming week...

:)

Hello everyone,

Ā 

I have received news today that my nomination has been approved...so so relieved.

Ā 

Details:

Ā 

Nomination lodged 6th Feb.

Cafe Manager

Queensland

Low Risk Country

Ā 

Will now put visa in separately. Was too much of a risk as we didn't use an agent. Is the hard part over?

Ā 

Questions about next stage: Once I put my application through, I will be placed on a bridging visa once my tourist visa runs out. I have read somewhere that when you are on a bridging visa the same rules apply to the visa that was held previously (my case: tourist visa).

Ā 

However, apparently if you are applying for a RSMS 187 visa you have unrestricted work rights on this bridging visa A. I just wanted to check if this was true?

Ā 

Thanks and good luck everyone...

Hello everyone,

Ā 

I have received news today that my nomination has been approved...so so relieved.

Ā 

Details:

Ā 

Cafe Manager

Queensland

Low Risk Country

Ā 

Will now put visa in separately. Was too much of a risk as we didn't use an agent. Is the hard part over?

Ā 

Questions about next stage: Once I put my application through, I will be placed on a bridging visa once my tourist visa runs out. I have read somewhere that when you are on a bridging visa the same rules apply to the visa that was held previously (my case: tourist visa).

Ā 

However, apparently if you are applying for a RSMS 187 visa you have unrestricted work rights on this bridging visa A. I just wanted to check if this was true?

Ā 

Not unless things have recently changed. You don't even have unrestricted work rights when you get your visa (well you do, but you know what I mean).

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Details:

Ā 

Cafe Manager

Queensland

Low Risk Country

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

congrates

Hello everyone,

Ā 

Ā 

Details:

Ā 

Cafe Manager

Queensland

Low Risk Country

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulation for your nomination approval..

Don't stress for visa lodgment.. If you don't use agent, CO will more happy to help you..

even they encourage the people to lodge file them-self..

only you have to follow right procedure which mention document checklist..

you will get your visa 100%

:)

Not unless things have recently changed. You don't even have unrestricted work rights when you get your visa (well you do, but you know what I mean).

Ā 

Ā 

Hey,

Ā 

Thanks for your reply. So you mean, I can't work on the bridging visa. Wasn't sure what you meant..

Most bridging visas hold the same conditions as the visa you came off of (with the exception of on-shore partner visas). So you will likely be unable to work until your 187 is approved. Once you've applied you can check the bridging visa conditions when it's sent to you.

Most bridging visas hold the same conditions as the visa you came off of (with the exception of on-shore partner visas). So you will likely be unable to work until your 187 is approved. Once you've applied you can check the bridging visa conditions when it's sent to you.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi thankyou for your reply. I have read on a number of websites and forums the following:

Ā 

Some bridging A visas are issued with full unlimited work rights. For example a partner visa application made in Australia has this as does a Skilled Migration application.

Ā 

Would a RSMS 187 fall into this do you think? I will contact immigration for verification but great news if this is the case.

About MA I want to share my experience. The last 3th June CO opened my file and request documents that I had already give to The agent. I am sure if the Immigration agent had done their job the same day the CO had open the file had approved the visa.

Ā 

Today after 27 days I realize that in my import application there are a button "request complete" to assist the department to identify tha application is being ready for assessment and this button is still blue, so the CO can't know the application is ready for assessment

Ā 

very sad, just waste time with my MA