187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hey guys,

I still could not believe it, but it just happened.

My nomination got approved, and visa granted this morning.

No additional docs requested.

application lodged 8 Dec, position of export company office manager.

thank you so much for your help during the long long waiting.

good luck to all of you who are still waiting, hope you will get good news very shortly.

congratulation LeoBNE! Are you from low risk country?

Edited by Ozmaniac
Fixed quote

Congrats mate, enjoy success!

Did you have any signs of CO allocation? Or just " assessment in progres" ?

My application was lodged 9th dec.

Thanks,

D*

it is saying assessment in progress for me and i lodges it on 12 of dec. are they really processing our files or is it just because they are doing some maintenance

Edited by blossom
Fixing quote

hi, LeoBNE Congrats,

finally the wait is over,

congrats.

Deep Gill

Hey guys,

I still could not believe it, but it just happened.

My nomination got approved, and visa granted this morning.

No additional docs requested.

application lodged 8 Dec, position of export company office manager.

thank you so much for your help during the long long waiting.

good luck to all of you who are still waiting, hope you will get good news very shortly.

cheers

it is saying assessment in progress for me and i lodges it on 12 of dec. are they really processing our files or is it just because they are doing some maintenance

Thanks for reply. I believe they are really assessing but I also read that sometimes they display the status of "allocated". I hope there's no difference between thwse statuses.

Reet, I believe we're close. Hopefully we hear the GREAT news until Friday.

Come on Immi, come on.

D*

Thanks for reply. I believe they are really assessing but I also read that sometimes they display the status of "allocated". I hope there's no difference between thwse statuses.

Come on Immi, come on.

D*

but i wonder there are still many people waiting from november.

Edited by blossom
Fixing quote

Come on Immi, come on.

D*[/QUOT

Congrats who got their PR today...wish you all success in future ?

They probably are pending with addit docs requested or are from HR country. I guess all november applicants got at least a sign ( addit docs request, Pcc, co allocation etc ).

We haven't got any of these, at least not me.

I wrote to my MA yesterday if there are signs like "assessment in progress" or anything similar and he reply that we should expect this in june :(((. Helpless and uninformed !

Looking forward !

They probably are pending with addit docs requested or are from HR country. I guess all november applicants got at least a sign ( addit docs request, Pcc, co allocation etc ).

I wrote to my MA yesterday if there are signs like "assessment in progress" or anything similar and he reply that we should expect this in june :(((. Helpless and uninformed !

Looking forward !

Hi I checked with my MA just and hour ago and she said even if you lodge your application a week ago , it will say assessment in progress. Because of the new changes and maintenance from last week to immi site. She said some files from 14 of dec has been allocated and some not. She said I need to wait for couple of weeks .

My nomination has been lodged on the 21st of November and been asked for additional documents approximately 20 days ago and personal documents submitted 8-9 days ago and nomination paperwork has been passed to MA yesterday probably she will submit all documents latest on Fri after she reviewed..Another 4-6 weeks stressful time will be commencing very soon.Fingers crossed ....

Congratulations once again who got the approval recently.All the best...

She said some files from 14 of dec has been allocated and some not. She said I need to wait for couple of weeks .

Usefull information regarding "assessment in progress", thanks.

Couple of weeks as yours is on 12 dec is not so encouraging. She is pessimistic as my MA. Let's hope sooner than couple of weeks. I see no reasons to swap applications rather than take it FIFO like.

Hope :)

hello guys

can please tell me ;

my question is do they change status when request extra documents ??

And i already uploaded how do they get notified ? when they see that uploaded document after asking PCC means extra documents

and still showing same status "assessment in progress" since they asked me extra document.

so that means they put our file on hold for 28 days after asking docs. ??

please help me with this questions

and many congrats who got visa recently

Looking forward !

hello daniel

i have been asked for PCC only and status has been same like "assessment in progress" so what does that mean

and i already uploaded PCC on 15th april

no good news from immi. yet :(

and i am from HR country

Hi everybody..i am new to this forum...

I applied visa and nomination on 3rd nov 2014..requested additional documents which are AFP police checks and my offer letter from employer on 18th march but hear nothing till today ...somebody please help me ..this wait is killing me ??

whats your status showing at the moment ??

can you please share

i have been asked on 9th april for PCC only and status showing "assessment in process"

and no last update date

PCC already uploaded.

felling stressed :(

whats your status showing at the moment ??

can you please share

i have been asked on 9th april for PCC only and status showing "assessment in process"

and no last update date

PCC already uploaded.

felling stressed :(

It shows 'assesment in progress' and the last update was on 18th march when they requested the documents ...

Hi all I am waiting as well

my timeline is 10 months preppering all the paperwork ielts did 6 times and got it 6 each that was the biggest for me police cert experience etc..so I apply with nothing missing...

--21-01-2015 visa and nomi lodged direct entry Str..

--a week after health ex done..

and just waiting now :)

looks very soon coming the grande now

thanks all

I am Bill the Greek

Hi~ This is the Sixth weeks after they requested me to provide additional documents.

I called IMMI yesterday and they said there is no outstanding documents that I need to provide.

They are just waiting the officer to pick up the files and check it.

Have anyone got the visa granted straight after the documents are provided ?

The wait...is ..killing.. me : (

Application lodged in Nov 14

Additional documents requested 24 Mar 2015

Edited by HellOloLoO