187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I have a question regarding the 187 online application form on immiaccount. On the part where it asks for PREVIOUS COUNTRIES OF RESIDENCE. Do we have to list all previous countries of residence since birth OR just the countries we have lived in the last 10 years? In the form 80 it says addresses in the last 10 years, but on the online 187 application form in immiaccount, it just asks this "Has any applicant lived in a country other than the primary applicant's usual country of Residence?" I am confused if I should put only the countries I have lived in the last 10 years or all the countries since birth.

Hey guys,

just wonder if anyone heard of any rejection cases, and the reasons?

thanks guys

Ā 

Lots. Not being qualified enough. Company not meeting the training budget. Immigration deciding that the job is not as skilled as is being claimed. Working in takeaway rather than a restaurant is a common one.

Working in takeaway rather than a restaurant is a common one.

Ā 

If this could be an issue, is likely to be considered when nomination is assesed, isn't it Blossom?? I am nominated as Retail Manager with nomination approved in a takeĆ¢way company. The position is for Restaurant Manager.

I assume when nomination is aproved, the visa assesment should be focused only on applicant details .

Do you think should I be worried for a refuse of visa regarding your remark once I got nomination and no problem regarding experience ( I now have a similar position in my country for 4 y in the same company)???

Ā 

Appreciate your feedback,

D*

If this could be an issue, is likely to be considered when nomination is assesed, isn't it Blossom?? I am nominated as Retail Manager with nomination approved in a takeĆ¢way company. The position is for Restaurant Manager.

I assume when nomination is aproved, the visa assesment should be focused only on applicant details .

Do you think should I be worried for a refuse of visa regarding your remark once I got nomination and no problem regarding experience ( I now have a similar position in my country for 4 y in the same company)???

Ā 

D*

The same question, after getting nomination approved, any chance to get refuse ? I am planning to change a car. Just waiting to application approve

Ā 

D*

It can still be refused after the nomination if someone else looks at it and asks questions.

I think the refusals for takeaways was actually for chefs not managers. Chefs it specifically says it can't be a take away, as they don't count that as skilled enough. If you haven't already applied I'd double check with an agent. If you have, then there isn't much you can do except wait and see.

Hi ~ Its me again...

Ā 

Nomination was approved 24 November 2014

Ā 

Visa applied on 24 November 2014

Ā 

Ā 

additional documents requested on 24 March 2015

Ā 

PCC approval number was sent to the IMMI on 9 April 2015

Ā 

PCC was sent out from my countries on 10 April 2015

Ā 

No news yet .............................................................................................................

Ā 

Ā 

Its the firth weeks after they requested for documents T.T

Hello all ,

Omg could not believe PR granted today !!!

Ā 

Nomination on and visa applied on dec 3

nomination approved and asked additional documents (only medicals)on April 14

today PR granted

Ā 

retail manager in dominos .thank u for all your support . All the best for all !! God bless u all

Hello all ,

Ā 

today PR granted

Ā 

retail manager in dominos .thank u for all your support . All the best for all !! God bless u all

Ā 

congratulation !

My timeline share with you guys:

Ā 

Nomination lodged: 16th Oct

Visa lodged: 23rd Oct

Nomination approved: 2nd Mar

Add docs required: 4th Mar

Add docs provide: 20th Mar

Visa approved: 20 April

Ā 

Hope best wishes to all of you.

Ā 

congratulation!

Hi, congratulations,

Ā 

we are in wait.

Deep

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hello all ,

Ā 

today PR granted

Ā 

Hello VivienneX;Congraculations.

this really gives hope to us in hope.

Deep

Ā 

My timeline share with you guys:

Ā 

Nomination lodged: 16th Oct

Visa lodged: 23rd Oct

Nomination approved: 2nd Mar

Add docs required: 4th Mar

Add docs provide: 20th Mar

Visa approved: 20 April

Ā 

Hope best wishes to all of you.

Hi everybody..i am new to this forum...

I applied visa and nomination on 3rd nov 2014..requested additional documents which are AFP police checks and my offer letter from employer on 18th march but hear nothing till today ...somebody please help me ..this wait is killing me

Hi everybody..i am new to this forum...

I applied visa and nomination on 3rd nov 2014..requested additional documents which are AFP police checks and my offer letter from employer on 18th march but hear nothing till today ...somebody please help me ..this wait is killing me

Ā 

I have been asked for AFP on 9th April uploaded on 15 th haven't nothing hear yet

I think they put file on hold asking extra documents for like 28 days and takes another application

That's y this happening and they are just lazy

I told my MA to request for further he gonna do tomorrow.

But yeah we almost there

God bless us all

Thank you so much...hope will all get the good news soon ?

I have been asked for AFP on 9th April uploaded on 15 th haven't nothing hear yet

I think they put file on hold asking extra documents for like 28 days and takes another application

That's y this happening and they are just lazy

I told my MA to request for further he gonna do tomorrow.

But yeah we almost there

God bless us all

Hello all ,

Ā 

today PR granted

Ā 

Ā 

congrats jithu. as per my knowledge you are the first one to get the visa from december. i lodged mine on 12 and this is giving me hope..

Hey guys,

I still could not believe it, but it just happened.

My nomination got approved, and visa granted this morning.

No additional docs requested.

Ā 

application lodged 8 Dec, position of export company office manager.

Ā 

Ā 

thank you so much for your help during the long long waiting.

Ā 

good luck to all of you who are still waiting, hope you will get good news very shortly.

Ā 

Ā 

cheers

Hey guys,

I still could not believe it, but it just happened.

My nomination got approved, and visa granted this morning.

No additional docs requested.

cheers

Ā 

Congrats mate, enjoy success!

Did you have any signs of CO allocation? Or just " assessment in progres" ?

My application was lodged 9th dec.

Ā 

Thanks,

D*