187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

That's good practice. I was generally referring to everyone on this thread as I have seen a number of people have been asked for further documents.

There shouldn't be any surprises with documents, especially if you have a MA. However, special cases or people from high risks countries may be asked to supply more evidence.

If the IMMI department wesbite say last 10 years then it's the last 10 years only.

My employment contract gor some mistakes and business chart was wrong so just need to send them again. Nothing major!! So i got the case officer close to 4.5months mark..

yes as i told you earlier that you ll hear smthing this week and you did.:wink:

yes as i told you earlier that you ll hear smthing this week and you did.:wink:

Hello Reet,

you seems to be very lucky for bikerboy as he got the CO. Please help me out as well.

Nomination and Rcb applied 22 June 2014

Rcb approved 07 July 2014

Nomination Approved 09 Dec 2014.

Final Visa Application applied with PCC 10 Dec 2014 , medicals done just after lodging. Haven't heard anything yet!!!

Thanks Heaps in advance

Hello Reet,

you seems to be very lucky for bikerboy as he got the CO. Please help me out as well.

Nomination and Rcb applied 22 June 2014

Rcb approved 07 July 2014

Nomination Approved 09 Dec 2014.

Final Visa Application applied with PCC 10 Dec 2014 , medicals done just after lodging. Haven't heard anything yet!!!

Thanks Heaps in advance

i think immigration is still finishing their files from November. i think it does not really matter if you apply for your visa after your nomination is approved.BY looking at majority of peoples timeline everybody get their visa in 4.5 months.But since your nomination is approved you can call immigration and check with them. i hope it helps. i ll be finishing my four months on 12 of april.I might give them a call as well.

your welcome

i think immigration is still finishing their files from November. i think it does not really matter if you apply for your visa after your nomination is approved.BY looking at majority of peoples timeline everybody get their visa in 4.5 months.But since your nomination is approved you can call immigration and check with them. i hope it helps. i ll be finishing my four months on 12 of april.I might give them a call as well.

your welcome

Thank you reet. Good luck.

need help please. The Australian Immigration website says there should be evidence of skill assessment if applying offshore. how do i go through that? thanks in advance

Hello,

You must seek an advise from Migration Agent. I have no clue, may be my MA done on his own. So better talk to them.

Thanks.

From my experience when I applied for 485 visa. It would take a month to send and finalise the PCC. I will share my timeline when I have any news. Please contact IMMI and check your file status. It may help. Just give it a try. Thanks

i called immi this morning and they said that my file has bean allocated with team 2, what does that mean do you guys have any idea regards this , plz reply and i am runningin five month my visa was lunched in 20 november ,

i called immi this morning and they said that my file has bean allocated with team 2, what does that mean do you guys have any idea regards this , plz reply and i am runningin five month my visa was lunched in 20 november ,

Hi

shouldn't be very long for you, me be you will hear something this week itself.

just one question is it both nomination and visa or visa alone.

once the file is with a team, it takes 1-2 weeks to get the results.

i hope it helps.

Hey,

Additional documents asked from the immigration today..

hi bikerboy congrates...i am happy for you..so after u provide additional document you gonna get visa..OMG..May God bless you..so i think my visa also allocated as i lodged on november 26 th.

the documents requested from you are regarding nomination or about your visa ?

if you dont mind pls let me know which position you have applied ?

your welcome

hi reet i think you are applied in dec right ?

i can see how happy u r for bikerboy..me too...i am exited.mine should open soon as i applied in november 26 th. your time is comin soon too...lets see

Hi

shouldn't be very long for you, me be you will hear something this week itself.

just one question is it both nomination and visa or visa alone.

once the file is with a team, it takes 1-2 weeks to get the results.

i hope it helps.

Thank you it is just a visa application. Nomination is approved on feb 3

hi bikerboy congrates...i am happy for you..so after u provide additional document you gonna get visa..OMG..May God bless you..so i think my visa also allocated as i lodged on november 26 th.

the documents requested from you are regarding nomination or about your visa ?

if you dont mind pls let me know which position you have applied ?

Its just for nomination. And thank you for your lovely wish!! But i think they only ask additional documnets just only once, so that means they dont need anything else for visa process.

Its just for nomination. And thank you for your lovely wish!! But i think they only ask additional documnets just only once, so that means they dont need anything else for visa process.

are you able to see nomination documents IN YOUR IMMI account ? How did you know that they requested for additional documents ?is there any way we get to know about these (when they request for additional)without the help of MA ?

you would have get visa today ,if there wasn't any mistake in your contract right ?

need help please. The Australian Immigration website says there should be evidence of skill assessment if applying offshore. how do i go through that? thanks in advance

Read this link

https://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/skilled-occupations/skills-assessed.htm

You'll find the assessing authority responsible for your nominated occupation. You have to check that particular authority's requirements. I suggest you consult a good migration agent first and ask if your nominated occupation requires skills assessment as there are some occupations that do not need skills assessment.

i double checked with my employer whether he submitted business chart,he asked me is that same as organisational chart ?can please tell me ?

i called immi today..and asked whether my files allocated or not.he said i dont have to know where it is allocated.and he said i can send e-mail and request to know.they wont tell anything.also he mentioned it might take 8 months. according to my individual circumstances.i applied in november 26 th. as bikerboys files open i am expecting my files to be open soon ..but what he sais disappointing me..how do other people get to know when they allocated ?? please help me

i called immi today..and asked whether my files allocated or not.he said i dont have to know where it is allocated.and he said i can send e-mail and request to know.they wont tell anything.also he mentioned it might take 8 months. according to my individual circumstances.i applied in november 26 th. as bikerboys files open i am expecting my files to be open soon ..but what he sais disappointing me..how do other people get to know when they allocated ?? please help me

same thing happened with me when I called immi month before , but this time they gave me little information , I think it depend on the person who pick ur phone phone .

Hi guys,

Just an update on my application.

01/10/2014: Applied Perth RCB

22/10/2014: RCB Approved

28/10/2014: Apply 187 and nomination

10/03/2015: Nomination approved but Immi asked for additional docs (english requirement for the wife, agent forgot to submit). All docs were submitted same day

13/03/2015: PR Granted !

Thank you for giving me hope and wish you guys all the best !