187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi blossom ,

so far i found only one refused case on this blog.. And i have seen many cases they have been approved without two years exp here.

Yes, far more have been approved. But some of those applied before the new rule came in. It is a very confusing rule which seems to be applied for some people but not others. Doesn't make it easy for people still applying.

Yes, far more have been approved. But some of those applied before the new rule came in. It is a very confusing rule which seems to be applied for some people but not others. Doesn't make it easy for people still applying.

Exactly blossom, but i have applied with three years of experience which covers two years overseas paid full time experience six months of overseas training and six months of vollunteer onshore experience. Furthermore, since last six months i have been working with nominated employer 24 hours a week.

I studied diploma automobile engineering from overseas and in australia i have done certi3 &4 in automotive,diploma of automotive management.. Now i have figer crossed.. And waiting for positive outcome.

Exactly blossom, but i have applied with three years of experience which covers two years overseas paid full time experience six months of overseas training and six months of vollunteer onshore experience. Furthermore, since last six months i have been working with nominated employer 24 hours a week.

I studied diploma automobile engineering from overseas and in australia i have done certi3 &4 in automotive,diploma of automotive management.. Now i have figer crossed.. And waiting for positive outcome.

Ā 

I had 1 year and half full time and 1 and 1/2 year casual experience before applying. Also possessed cer 3&4, Diploma as well.

Ā 

My work mates have various experience... one has husband, cer3,4, dip and advance dip, 1&1/2 years casual.

another one was a single, only had a cer 3, and worked for 1 year casual before applying ... both of them got visa.

My visa was approved today!! Delighted :-)

Ā 

Nomination approved: 17/12/2013

Vetassess approved: 06/02/14

Visa submitted: 06/02/14

Visa approved: 04/04/14

Ā 

All medicals and police checks were submitted at time of application, was applied through Melbourne but approved via Sydney.

My visa was approved today!! Delighted :-)

Ā 

Nomination approved: 17/12/2013

Vetassess approved: 06/02/14

Visa submitted: 06/02/14

Visa approved: 04/04/14

Ā 

All medicals and police checks were submitted at time of application, was applied through Melbourne but approved via Sydney.

Congrats....did u show two years experience?

would you please share the date of nomination lodgement and occupation ?

Thanks

Ā 

Hi,

Ā 

The nomination was approved 17th Deb 13, it took 3 weeks to approve.

My occupation is Veterinary Nurse.

One of my work mates got their visa also this week and took 6 DAYS! to approve! I honestly don't know how immigration works but good luck for those who are waiting.

Nomination approved for Restaurant Manager since 18/11/14. Application lodged on 20/6/14. Case officer been contacted 3 times and came back to me with similar reply of no outcome yet. 9 months official waiting time is over. My application base store is getting franchised in like a month or two.

Dont know what she is checking right now, she was the one who approved my nomination.

whereas other colleagues applied at same time and had the same case officer but they got their PR in November.

What could she be checking?

Great thanks for your reply. I'm no good at waiting games.

Hi guys my co asked for more docs I replied with docs on 27th day it has been 1 month does any one know when she will reply now??? I applied nomination last year may

WAOWWWWW... My CO is taking LOOONG time to finalise my application. Nomination has been approved since NOV13. All others around me got their visa granted in like hours after nomination approval.

And to top it off my workplace is going to be franchised in like weeks. FML

Hi, I am on 457 visa and applied for 187. I got medicare as I applied for 187 and I also have bupa as I am on 457. My Q is can I cancel my bupa as I have medicare which is covering my 457 visa condition for health insurance? Anybody in same situation?

Edited by DEEP2014

Here is my timeline.

Rcb applied 20 sep 2013.

approved on 21 oct 2013.

visa applicatio & nomination

applied on 22 oct 2013.

case officer allocated 14 feb 2014.

14 feb Co. Asked some documents from employer.

documents provided on 5 april 2014.

still waiting........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi again, finding this thread extremely useful so far.

Ā 

We now have RCB approval. Company is currently lodging their nomination. My husband will be putting our visa in within the next month.

Has anyone got any recent experience on how long it took to get acknowledgement letter back after submitting visa?

Hi,

here is my timeline.

visa and nomination applied - june 2013.

case officer asked for document- october 2013

docs submitted - november 2013

Ā 

Visa granted february 2014

Ā 

occupation - cook

no experience shown.

Hi All,

It's been almost 10 week now lodged 187. Nothing yet. I can see ens is being granted in 70-75 days. I think rsms have priority over ens. I hope I will hear soon. Anyone got anything back please keep updating. Thanks