Got my rsms visa refused

my timeline

rcb applied - march 2013 approved - June 2013

visa and nomination applied - 25/06/2013

nomination approved - 31/10/2013

no sign of co after that co got transferred

visa refusal - 6/03/2014

no further documentation,no sign of co

reason 2 year post qualification experience and skill assessment as I have just 7 months of experience at that time and I have some overseas experience

thanks and best of luck for those who are waiting

Had you studied in Australia?

Do you have a visa enabling you to get to two years work experience?

It seems the rules changed in may last year that you needed two years post education experience. In which case your agent should have told you this before you applied.

Personally I'd skip the mrt and just apply for the 457 until you are eligible for the rsms.

Hi blossom,

yes I have studied in Australia in tafe and currently I m having student visa still valid until April but my ma said to go for mrt

thanks

Ā 

Ā 

it looks so odd my room mates visa got approved few days ago baker and no experience.did u hv cert IV only or diploma??

Edited by hopeless

it looks so odd my room mates visa got approved few days ago baker and no experience.did u hv cert IV only or diploma??

It does seem to be that some cos are enforcing the new rule and others aren't. Doesn't make it easy for people to work out what to do.

When did your friend apply?

It does seem to be that some cos are enforcing the new rule and others aren't. Doesn't make it easy for people to work out what to do.

When did your friend apply?

Ā 

Ā 

yes it is... he applied in november .. even i know a few other people who had THE DIPLOMA (not done with RPL) werent asked for experience.its may be just the people with cert 4 or RPL studies.

Hi everyone,

I have been following this page from quite a while and it has been very helpful to me. I got my visa grant yesterday.

My timeline is -

Occupation - Cafe or Restaurant Manager ( without 2 years experience)

Office - Parramata

Rcb applied - 25/10/2013

Rcb approved - 14/11/2013

Visa and nomination applied - 15/11/2013

Visa and nomination approved - 12/03/2014

Ā 

Best of luck to everyone out there who are waiting for visas.

My timeline so far:

Applicant: Couple

Office: Northbridge, perth

type: ENS

Through MA

Rcb lodged: 2/6/13

Approved: 20/6/13

Date of visa application: 20/6/13

Nomination approved: 18/11/13

Contacted CO thrice since approval of nomination regarding status (same co that approved nomination) and she is keep on giving same reply that, "There is no outcome of you application at this stage, will contact in due coarse".

In a few days it will be 9 months since the application. Is there anyone who is in the same boat?

Regards

guys has been waiting for more than 6 months now .. 6 months plus 10 days actually.. from melbourne.. is that normal that I haven't been assigned to a co.. should I call them? my agent told me that I don't have a co yet.. But most people I know from melbourne centre they got their visa within 6 months or little bit longer,,, at least there will be some update... I am feeling worried now..

guys has been waiting for more than 6 months now .. 6 months plus 10 days actually.. from melbourne.. is that normal that I haven't been assigned to a co.. should I call them? my agent told me that I don't have a co yet.. But most people I know from melbourne centre they got their visa within 6 months or little bit longer,,, at least there will be some update... I am feeling worried now..

I've benn waiting for 9 months now ( melbourne center )

we had to call immi with my boss to get a co.

you should call

I've benn waiting for 9 months now ( melbourne center )

we had to call immi with my boss to get a co.

you should call

Hi Nantucket,

What's the occupation you've applied for? and is ir single applicant or you have your partner with you?

Cheers

my timeline

Ā 

rcb applied 13 december 2013

rcb approved 16 december 2013

visa and nomination applied 17 december 2013

visa granted 18-3-2014

retail manager no sign of case officer

Ā 

Ā 

i just wanna mention 1 thing i didnt apply DRC bt hv provided all the DOCS as DRC. i think it helps. best of luck all waiting there..

hi nantucket congratulation.... I decided to give a call to immi department to update my process.. I applied via MA .. so can i call them by myself or has to be MA... I just wanna know if my case has been assigned to a CO.. If I call them, they won't transfer me to CO straight away, right?

Nomination for 187 approved since november 2013 and its been since 9 months since application made. No my company has decided to got franchise and is my store to be first. gona happen in 3 months. what will happen to my visa? or application?

hi nantucket congratulation.... I decided to give a call to immi department to update my process.. I applied via MA .. so can i call them by myself or has to be MA... I just wanna know if my case has been assigned to a CO.. If I call them, they won't transfer me to CO straight away, right?

I called with my boss. The girl ocer the phone was nice. She advised us to write an email to melbourne.

We did it straight away.... And the day after we had a co.