187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Congrats mate, can you provide me the e-mail address your employer contacted immi on?

Rcb applied 12 march 2013

rcb approved 24 march 2013

visa and nomination applied 12 April 2013

cafe manager in melbourne pse

Email to Immi by employer to know about status 7 nov 2013

visa and nomination approved after 4 hours

no case officer was allocated before 4 hours

best of luck everyone

Hi,

I lodged my application in Perth and I got my nomination approval on 05/11, I lodged it on 25/06 and my visa application on 25/07. I am not sure if I have got case officer for my visa, but they didn't ask me for further document yet. And my MA told me that my visa should be granted soon.

Hello my friends, just want to share the great news.

This forum give us hope on those dark moments. Hope you all get yours soon!

RSMS 187 VISA GRANTED, Transition Stream, Perth, Non-DRC, No MA, High risk

Nomination

* 26/04/2013: Submited

* 27/06/2013: Approval Notification

Visa

* 27/06/2013: Visa Application lodged (with form 80)

* 08/11/2013: National Police Clearence (NPC) requested by CO(as I only sent the WA one):

* 16/11/2013: NPC Uploaded to the eVisa website

* 18/11/2013: VISA GRANTED!

144 days

103 working days

Hi Tyler Shao,

If flowertea applied for both nomination and visa on the 14th April 2013, then the application wasn't DRC. An application is DRC only when all documents requested are submitted all together and only a MARA can sign the DRC form. Here, the nomination through RCB wasn't approved yet therefore I don't think it was lodged as a DRC application.

In my company, there are other employees who applied for the 187 visa on the 30th of August. Their application wasn't DRC as medical checks were missing but they have been assigned a case officer already. I have difficulties understand why as my application is DRC and was lodged on the 14th of August. That's really really weird.

Hi,

I applied with my partner and you are right, it may go faster when you are applying alone. It has been 14th week exactly for me today and I have still no feedback from immigration. I have contacted my agent yesterday and she says there is nothing she can do to fasten the process. Just need to be patient here.

Hi Tyler Shao,

Yes I have applied for the via subclass 187. My application was DRC and was lodged on the 14th of August 2013. My partner and I have been together for 7 years and he has received 2 defacto under my visa during the 4 years we have been in Australia. I am really wondering why is taking so long. Have you applied alone or defacto?

Hi,

When you say nomination, do you mean the one through the RCB? If this is it, then yes, it was approved on the 07th of August 2013. Did you apply DRC?

I am not the only one that applied for 187 in my company. We are quite a few. One guy applied on 25th of July 2013 and was granted his visa on the 25th of August. It took him 3 months exactly. His application was DRC. Another girl applied on the 30th of August 2013 and she has been allocated a case officer who asked her to process her medical check.

From what I understand there is nothing to do with the date you lodged your application, it is purely by chance.

Edited by carine97442