Shipping Question

Lady Tottington

So its all on track to return to Blighty, we had quotes from shipping companies and are happy but has anyone shipped their white goods back? I am seriously thinking about the washing machine (expensive and great machine), but then I started thinking about the Fridge/freezer again cost us alot and only 3 years old with all the bells and whistles, then I started steessing about our Queen Mattress again it wasn't a cheap one but would it fit on a UK King bed??

Maybe I need to get a grip, but I think about how much this 8 year adventure has cost, and the fact we sold everything to come in the first place, then how much more expensive it would be starting again on our return??

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly welcomed [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Cheers Lady T

Sent from my SM-T580 using PomsinOz mobile app

If you have room and the budget to ship them and the white goods will work in the UK, why not. I know you can replace over there but if they are good quality and you like them I'd ship them if newish and still lots of use left. 

Yes, definitely ship white goods back if you have room and they are  in good working order. We shipped our fridge, 10 years old but still works properly. We used it as a second fridge after a while there and the inside light broke. Miraculously it has started working again since being back?Also bought our drier. 

Archived