Aged Parent Visas

keithredpath

1 hour ago, keithredpath said:

This is where I am getting my estimate of AUD 5750. My agent says it is nearer AUD 110,000. Am I missing something.

I'm not very knowledgable about parent visas but that sounds rather high for an Aged Parent.

Ask your agent how that cost is broken down, as there is no way the fee itself can be $110,000. The fee itself is that figure on the DIBP website. 

Edited by Nemesis

This is where I am getting my estimate of AUD 5750. My agent says it is nearer AUD 110,000. Am I missing something.

There is the sum for the first VAC following successful application the fee is currently $14,000 for the Centrelink AOS bond and $87,200 for both of your parents for the second VAC. I am not an IMMI agent but I don't think the new parent visas lead to permanent residency? As both of your parent are over 65 they could stay in Aus on a bridging visa.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

On 9/11/2017 at 01:08, keithredpath said:

You need to pay attention to the Note column which refers to note 19j.  Scroll way down the page where the second instalment ($43,600 per applicant) is explained.