Processing times increased AGAIN

woody2709

This actually made me feel sick...

My 189 visa application was lodged 20/03. I'm a 30 year old, Single, British, Secondary school teacher with no criminal convictions etc. Yet i'm seeing a number of people who are getting grants within a few weeks of lodgement. Makes no sense....

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, marine8611 said:

guys that is a monthly update which is from 20th June till 31st July and during that time there was hardly any movement in grants.Just wait till the new upcoming update and it will be reduced as they started going back to normal in August.

I agree - I think we should expect to see that average processing figure to come down when they update it next month.

I calculated that the average processing time from the information on a certain immigration tracker website to be 172 days average (for all of the grants in August so far) - which would put it around the 5.5 to 6 months processing time. Obviously this does not represent everyone, but it should give an indication in the direction of travel for processing times.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:10, marine8611 said:

guys that is a monthly update which is from 20th June till 31st July and during that time there was hardly any movement in grants.Just wait till the new upcoming update and it will be reduced as they started going back to normal in August.

That's a good point actually...cheered me up ...slightly!