Front loading health check for visa

Angelpie

41 minutes ago, Angelpie said:

I have all full birth certificates aswell as the shorter ones, can you tell me when it says do you have any other Identifying documents -tick yes or no , so I ticked yes as I had my birth certificate but then it asks for an I'd number off that , on the two copies I have both numbers are different ? Do I change that n tick no and just add a not I've enclosed scans of them? 

Wouldn't like to say. Not any help I know. 

You should use your full birth certificate anyways, not the short form. The one naming both your parents is the one they will want. 

20 minutes ago, snifter said:

Wouldn't like to say. Not any help I know. 

You should use your full birth certificate anyways, not the short form. The one naming both your parents is the one they will want. 

That's what I figured , am now trying to figure out how to register the court order in Australia (mirror order for the kids to relocate , Skype contact with their dad etc) I saw on another thread it's what's holding their visa up ?Xx

4 minutes ago, Angelpie said:

That's what I figured , am now trying to figure out how to register the court order in Australia (mirror order for the kids to relocate , Skype contact with their dad etc) I saw on another thread it's what's holding their visa up ?Xx

O you are the person who is taking their kids and having to wait for the court order. 

I've no idea about the court order. I'd suggest starting off looking at the state you intend to move to and seeing how the system is set up for that sort of thing and perhaps contact them direct to enquire? Or see if there is a decent legal bod who handles these sorts of things in Aus who you could hire to make your application for the order in Aus. 

4 hours ago, snifter said:

O you are the person who is taking their kids and having to wait for the court order. 

I've no idea about the court order. I'd suggest starting off looking at the state you intend to move to and seeing how the system is set up for that sort of thing and perhaps contact them direct to enquire? Or see if there is a decent legal bod who handles these sorts of things in Aus who you could hire to make your application for the order in Aus. 

No no I have my court order already court have said I've to lodge in Australia for a mirror order when we relocate but I saw another person comment that they were held up because they have to lodge their mirror order before they go? So I'm hoping I don't have the same delay issues xx

3 hours ago, nava24 said:

I did my medical check then sent everything off
They then asked for extra bits for the application so it doesnt really make a difference when you do it. The results come through very quick so no need to worry!good luck!

????

Thanks very much nava24 all input much appreciated, it's great to get other people's experiences xx

With regards to your application, given you need to get the Aus court order in place, I would not front load your medical or police check but wait till asked by your CO. 

I say this as they are valid for a year and if you get slowed down waiting to arrange the Aus court order or it takes longer to have put in place, you could find yourself with a very short period of time in which to validate/make first entry into Aus or even having to do them again. This is because they usually give you a validation window starting from when you did your medical or police check, whichever is done first. So getting it done very early on when your possible processing time could be a while makes no sense. They are easy to book once you are asked to undertake them and the clinics only book a couple of weeks ahead anyways iirc. And they are in the system pretty soon after so its not a long drawn out part of the process. 

Form 80. Might be worth doing some digging to see if its an actual requirement for all applicants these days to fill in or if its one of those that may be requested and then have to be supplied. 

11 hours ago, snifter said:

With regards to your application, given you need to get the Aus court order in place, I would not front load your medical or police check but wait till asked by your CO. 

I say this as they are valid for a year and if you get slowed down waiting to arrange the Aus court order or it takes longer to have put in place, you could find yourself with a very short period of time in which to validate/make first entry into Aus or even having to do them again. This is because they usually give you a validation window starting from when you did your medical or police check, whichever is done first. So getting it done very early on when your possible processing time could be a while makes no sense. They are easy to book once you are asked to undertake them and the clinics only book a couple of weeks ahead anyways iirc. And they are in the system pretty soon after so its not a long drawn out part of the process. 

Form 80. Might be worth doing some digging to see if its an actual requirement for all applicants these days to fill in or if its one of those that may be requested and then have to be supplied. 

Thanks snifter will have to look into that court order thing - my copy says I have to do it within a reasonable time frame when I'm there? Don't know if that's going to make a difference to proceedings? 

Form 888 is for stat decs form 80 is for something else I assume - I need to start writing all this down again x

IMG_3215.JPG

Form 80 is basically all the details about you and your partner. Can't remember exactly what is asked but basically I think family, employment, education, and (what can take a bit of time to fish out as for instance trips inside the EU don't earn you a stamp on your passport so it can be hard to remember the dates) your travel history for the past 10 years. It's very straightforward, it just takes time :)

You can just google the form and download it to see exactly what they ask, and prepare it in advance so it's ready to send should they ask for it.

36 minutes ago, TheWayOfThePony said:

Form 80 is basically all the details about you and your partner. Can't remember exactly what is asked but basically I think family, employment, education, and (what can take a bit of time to fish out as for instance trips inside the EU don't earn you a stamp on your passport so it can be hard to remember the dates) your travel history for the past 10 years. It's very straightforward, it just takes time :)

You can just google the form and download it to see exactly what they ask, and prepare it in advance so it's ready to send should they ask for it.

I grabbed it printed it off started filling it in ,  did you tick you were applying for a permenant visa? Plus I have a caution from 12 years ago but it only says convictions I think I'll pop the caution on anyway just to be on the safe side,  but blimey I can't remember exam details n jobs etc from birth till now ? That's going to take some doing lol xx

16 hours ago, Angelpie said:

I grabbed it printed it off started filling it in ,  did you tick you were applying for a permenant visa? Plus I have a caution from 12 years ago but it only says convictions I think I'll pop the caution on anyway just to be on the safe side,  but blimey I can't remember exam details n jobs etc from birth till now ? That's going to take some doing lol xx

No, a PMV/300 is a temporary visa. So I ticked temporary.

16 hours ago, Angelpie said:

If you have a caution you should list it if you submit the form

Keep in mind it may show up in your police check and you may need to give more info then. 

I would focus on the actual application and those things required for it and leave the other forum till later on or if it's asked for. 

5 hours ago, snifter said:

If you have a caution you should list it if you submit the form

Keep in mind it may show up in your police check and you may need to give more info then. 

I would focus on the actual application and those things required for it and leave the other forum till later on or if it's asked for. 

Hi snifter - I just filled in the bits that are the same as the Pmv for which I already have the answers , fully intending to leave the rest like you say until they ask for it 

I've included details of my caution on the Pmv form although it reads as have you had any convictions which I'm not sure if a caution is a conviction? - the date of which is on the Cafcass report anyway , I'd rather be upfront with it 

I'm now trying to find the section for health declarations I'm assuming they want to know about that or is it all declared at the health check place? ?

Edited by Angelpie