moving back from perth

jgt

Hi There i havent been on for a while so was wondering if i could get some advice from those who have returned.

After being here for 4 years work has dried up in construction and i hear its busy in blighty.

Is anyone able to tell me how does the new car tax work as its not in your windscreen anymore. Any advice for getting good van insurance without no claims bonus as here in WA insurance is not obligatory. i was getting around to it.

Thanks for the help 

2 hours ago, jgt said:

Hi There i havent been on for a while so was wondering if i could get some advice from those who have returned.

After being here for 4 years work has dried up in construction and i hear its busy in blighty.

Is anyone able to tell me how does the new car tax work as its not in your windscreen anymore. Any advice for getting good van insurance without no claims bonus as here in WA insurance is not obligatory. i was getting around to it.

Thanks for the help 

They have it all on computer. No tax discs. If you have a non taxed vehicle parked on the road it will get clamped. Also, if you buy a vehicle, it has no tax. The seller gets a refund for their remaining tax. So you must always tax any car you buy.

If you have no claims, then it will cost you until you do. No way around it. Sorry.