Managing Followed Content / Notifications

Managing followed content

With all the content that you can follow on the forum, it is important that you can manage this easily and in one place. You can manage your followed content in this way by selecting your name in the top right, then selecting "Manage Followed Content"

follow1.png.84d45e756d874518a8ff39b998d768a9.png

When clicking on this option, you will be presented with the following screen. You will notice that you can filter through different types of content using the menu on the left of the page

follow2.png.24a7c0680b10bd5cbc4dd5c267a756c9.png

To change the way in which you follow (or indeed remove completely) you can select the Change Preference button provided next to a given item. This will then present you with the various options you can change.

follow3.png.0b83e77bfed0de852f6c52f403c7f27d.png

In addition to this method, you can also do this with multiple items at once. To do this, you select the checkboxes next to each item that you want to change. On clicking one or more of these checkboxes, you will be shown a menu at the bottom of the screen to change the options as you wish. This is shown in the screenshot below.

follow4.png.10189363ae43b1d592ef2aa69c8c315a.png

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Marisawright said:

I've set mine up to get a daily digest and that's working just fine - EXCEPT for one thing.  I get an individual email every time someone "reacts" to one of my posts.  How can I turn that off?

Account Settings -> Notification Settings  (or click this link - https://www.pomsinoz.com/notifications/options/ )

Scroll down and you'll see a section like this:

2.png

enable/disable as required and click 'Save'

• 2 weeks later...