51 minutes ago, Gui Eloi said:

Hey guys, I have been a quiet reader for a while, but I just got my nomination approved and I have some questions about it.

Do you guys know roughly how long it takes to have your visa accessed after your nomination is approved?
And I also would like to know how relevant is that? I'm celebrating either way because it is a step towards our golds ( me and my wife's ) but does this means the hardest part is passed and I'll probably get my visa soon?

Thanks in advance. 

You will get it soon bro...!! You are almost done keep praying for everyone else who are waiting ☺️

37 minutes ago, Gui Eloi said:

Hey guys, I have been a quiet reader for a while, but I just got my nomination approved and I have some questions about it.

Do you guys know roughly how long it takes to have your visa accessed after your nomination is approved?
And I also would like to know how relevant is that? I'm celebrating either way because it is a step towards our golds ( me and my wife's ) but does this means the hardest part is passed and I'll probably get my visa soon?

Thanks in advance. 

It indeed calls for celebration 🙂 Many Congratulations. 

In most cases visa is granted within a few weeks/a month after nomination is approved. All the Best and do keep us posted! 

47 minutes ago, Hydra said:

It indeed calls for celebration 🙂 Many Congratulations. 

In most cases visa is granted within a few weeks/a month after nomination is approved. All the Best and do keep us posted! 

Did you receive that email on 4th April ?

3 hours ago, Gui Eloi said:

Thanks in advance. 

congrat!have you recieved any email from immigration before?as we were both applied on march 2018

3 hours ago, Gui Eloi said:

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by lulumanda
typed twice

7 hours ago, lulumanda said:

congrat!have you recieved any email from immigration before?as we were both applied on march 2018

No, is received since I applied it, no notifications nor requests since then. I just got an email telling me that my nomination was approved and that I would have 6 months to apply to visa if I haven't applied yet.

22 hours ago, SH1989 said:

Hello everyone!

We applied for our visa (DE stream, onshore) on 2 March 2018. At this point our status is still Received and we have received no updates at all. Full details in my signature (please may we be added to the spreadsheet?) 

Our police certificates remain valid until November 2019 (this is the second batch that we have applied for), but our medicals expired on 21st March. I have asked our MA if we .should re-do our medicals and they were 50/50. We are going overseas in early May for a few weeks so might do this when we get back. 

I understand we just have to wait, I'm trying to limit obsessively checking our immi account! We have lived here for 5 years now and just keeping my fingers crossed for our golden email asap! 

Hi 

I would hold off with the medicals - mine had expired in July 2018 and my visa got granted last Friday 19th April.  I was so surprised we were not requested to get new ones.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2019 at 21:35, Salikala said:

Got our "silver" email over the holiday (company nomination email). Our MA said this is good news and we should be happy. I'm guessing this means we have a 70-80% chance of getting PR? We were also ones that got the decision maker email on the 4th of April. If we get PR we really have to thank our MA for being so professional. 

• Congratulations 3

On 21/04/2019 at 16:43, Dip said:

I reckon within a month time if immigration requested you for the medicals.. 

I got a message from MA saying "It was not a formal request from the Department whatsoever. The system generate automatic notification for all applicant to provide necessary documents including medical examination and police clearance as ENS section want all documents decision ready (they don’t want to send request notification)." But i saw other's post  regarding request for medicals. Looks like i got a automated request . Did you get an automated request too?

Hi guys, Sacha - Hairdresser - Nationality  FRANCE.

- 31st May  2018 Apply for 186 through Work. transitioning from 457.

25 March 2019 Immi Have requested further document such as 

-Bank Statement

-Business Bas

- Evidence business training.

We had 28 days to provide all the document however we didn't wait for the 28 days and only 11 days after we have sent all the document,

My  MA gave the document on the 05 April 2018.

Do you guys have experience enough to tell me how long does it take to have an answer from immi after they have required more details ??

the  wait is really unbearable .

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve been a quiet reader for a while now, This morning I woke up to an email from my MA saying my nomination had been approved. Me and my partner are over the moon and looking forward to the last part now, it’s been a long 11 months.

We did both UK and Aussie police checks last year (March 2018) so we are hoping our CO just requests medicals now and not new police checks. 

Our MA also received the email on 4th April but told us to just wait until we receive information on our nomination before we do anything else.

Hope a lot more of you guys receive some good news soon ☺️

• Congratulations 6

32 minutes ago, TA87 said:

Hi,

I’ve been a quiet reader for a while now, This morning I woke up to an email from my MA saying my nomination had been approved. Me and my partner are over the moon and looking forward to the last part now, it’s been a long 11 months.

We did both UK and Aussie police checks last year (March 2018) so we are hoping our CO just requests medicals now and not new police checks. 

Our MA also received the email on 4th April but told us to just wait until we receive information on our nomination before we do anything else.

Hope a lot more of you guys receive some good news soon ☺️

congrats!is your statue of immiaccount still “received” after your nomination had been approved?

Hi everyone,

I logged into Immi today and saw that my status changed to Initial Assessment on Thursday.  I have an action required which is S56 Request for More Information.  The attachment is entitled 'Request Checklist and Details' and the detail is: "You have included your parents and siblings as non-migrating family members in the visa application. Please note that parents and siblings are not considered as non migrating members of the family unit of the visa applicant, and therefore cannot be assessed further if they meet the requirements of non migrating dependents for this 186 visa application. If you wish to withdraw the non migrating dependents from the visa application, you need to notify the Department in writing within 28 days after you have received this letter."

After doing some research, it looks as though my Migration Agent has missed the definition of 'non-migrating family memebrs' as I have included my parents and siblings in the application.  Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Also, I imported my application and when I log in I see the action required. Does this mean that my nomination has been approved if they are now looking at my visa application?  I know my Migration Agent can enlighten me but she is away until tomorrow and I am being impatient!

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Saugat said:

I got a message from MA saying "It was not a formal request from the Department whatsoever. The system generate automatic notification for all applicant to provide necessary documents including medical examination and police clearance as ENS section want all documents decision ready (they don’t want to send request notification)." But i saw other's post  regarding request for medicals. Looks like i got a automated request . Did you get an automated request too?

Yes i got the automated email from immigration , but i did the medical and police checks in advance in Jan cause i didn't want to delay my application ...after getting auto email from immi , my employer just updated his documents ... but on 22nd i got this update from CO that we have some issues with form 80 so now we have to correct the information ...