Finally got my mail this morning 

9.29Am Nomination approval 

10.01Am Pr granted..

No documents requested...!!! 

Omg .. so so happy for you.. congrats.. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Duda said:

Hi all,

Do you know anyone that got their visa with expired police checks? I mean over 4 months expired..

Thank you.

Hi @Duda, In my case my Indian PCC was expired on Feb 1st and PR granted on Mar 23rd, No PCC asked for as part of further documentation. But I have uploaded My AFP as soon as it expired (Feb 20th). Hope that helps.

Edited by KBK
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Salikala said:

Finally got my mail this morning 

9.29Am Nomination approval 

10.01Am Pr granted..

No documents requested...!!! 

Congratulation ....!

Is your immi status changed directly from received to finalised? 

On 30/04/2019 at 08:22, Hex said:

It feels as though people are missing what I'm telling them, with regards to the Medical timeline.

- You need to allow 5 business days for results to reflect, any questions about same before then are irrelevant, see this snippet from the BUPA site: 

image.png.ac78c615b6f258af5fa7673824b5e82a.png

Source: http://www.bupamvs.com.au/faqs 

@Echo22 | @John007 | @PB10

Hi Hex,  do you know for 2nd instalment payment invoice how many days need to wait at least ? My lawyer already send mail for invoice 

1 hour ago, John007 said:

Hi Hex,  do you know for 2nd instalment payment invoice how many days need to wait at least ? My lawyer already send mail for invoice 

•  

Well they give 28 days time after pay the invoice but in my case I have paid for my husband on 25 of March but still no news about visa

On 01/05/2019 at 09:46, Tini365 said:

Hi all,

I was hoping one of you could help me. 

Since my Visa was granted I have been offered another job and accepted. Do I need to tell Immigration that I will be moving employers? 

Thanks,

@Tini365 This is a very sensitive area of the visa approval and can prove a disaster if not handled correctly. You literally can have your PR taken away from you.
- I've seen it before, and it's not hard (for your employer) to do. 

My suggestion is to make sure that your current employer is OK with this (I, personally would ask them to sign something) - that way, they can not go to immi and complain.
- Any complaint from them, will introduce an investigation and likely have a bad outcome. 

If, however, they are happy with it all and it's a mutual decision from you and the company that nominated you - then you'll be fine.
- No need to inform Immi about same. 

At the end of the day, there is no law that stops you from doing this, however, if the company that nominated and sponsored you complains, or makes it known to Immi, then that's where the trouble can start. It's very possible that Immi can determine that you never had any intention on staying with the company, which is a requirement of the visa approval and allows them to overturn the approval / granting. 

1 hour ago, Hex said:

@Tini365 This is a very sensitive area of the visa approval and can prove a disaster if not handled correctly. You literally can have your PR taken away from you.

My suggestion is to make sure that your current employer is OK with this (I, personally would ask them to sign something) - that way, they can not go to immi and complain.
- Any complaint from them, will introduce an investigation and likely have a bad outcome. 

If, however, they are happy with it all and it's a mutual decision from you and the company that nominated you - then you'll be fine.

At the end of the day, there is no law that stops you from doing this, however, if the company that nominated and sponsored you complains, or makes it known to Immi, then that's where the trouble can start. It's very possible that Immi can determine that you never had any intention on staying with the company, which is a requirement of the visa approval and allows them to overturn the approval / granting. 

Hi Hex,  do you know for 2nd instalment payment invoice how many days need to wait at least ? My lawyer already send mail for invoice 

8 hours ago, John007 said:

Hi Hex,  do you know for 2nd instalment payment invoice how many days need to wait at least ? My lawyer already send mail for invoice 

@John007 mate, you need to be a little patient. 

3 posts to me and direct messages can seem a little intense 🙂 

As for the wait, no - I do not know and don't think there is an exact date.
- Remember all requests from CO's are given an "estimate" of 28 days for them to revert. We've found in this forum, for that to be erratic and roughly (on average), around 30-40 days. However, this is not set in stone.  

You would  need to be patient and wait for the CO to revert. I suggest that you also ask your MA, who could likely give you a rough ETA but doubtful a exact timeline.
- As with all things in this process, it's a game of patience. 

Edited by Hex
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hex said:

Thanks Hex, Really good info. 

Luckily we have parted ways in a very nice way. No issues from my employer. After 5 years with the company, they felt it was fair enough. 

I appreciate your feedback as always hex! Have a great weekend.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Duda said:

Hi all,

Do you know anyone that got their visa with expired police checks? I mean over 4 months expired..

Thank you.

Hi Duda,

This is entirely up to the Case Officer.

I would recommended that your police checks are up to date to avoid any delays though, as if the CO requests valid police checks then that could delay your application up to 28 days +