SO happy for everyone getting their approvals through! Good energy. :laugh:

Wondering if anyone knows if there is a priority or more process required in accessing Direct Entry applications vs Transitions? I'm seeing so many applications around mine go green, but no word. The anxiety is so painful.

Nom/Visa: 13 March

Direct Entry, LR, 2 ppl

Wonderful news - congrats! Are your details in our spreadsheet? https://goo.gl/2dgGuC - I can add it in if it's not - just checking in case you used a different username?

Thank You Shivathakur4 & Mars, Please find my timeline as below;

Nom & Visa applied: Oct 15

Nom Approved: Mar 16

Visa Approved: 26th Oct 16

Thank You Shivathakur4 & Mars, Please find my timeline as below;

Nom & Visa applied: Oct 15

Nom Approved: Mar 16

Visa Approved: 26th Oct 16

Wow congratulations ...!!!but I must say that was a very very long wait .... were you requested any documents or had to wait that longgg without any contact by immi....???

Nomination 27 April 2016

Application 27 April 2016

Hi,

I have been paying close attention to this thread and wanted to share a bit of my story. We applied 29th of Feb for 2ppl LR transition under occupation customer service manager. We have been waiting about 8 months. On the 6th of oct they requested police clearance for both of us which were provided the next day. Since nothing, so after 3 weeks of nothing I got sick of waiting and I called my MA who tried to discourage me to call immi directly. He said that it could be counterproductive. At the end, I decided to call anyway. So I rang the number that was at the bottom of the document request letter (VIC PESE in my case) and talk to a very nice guy who took the time to look up my application number and go through my documents checklist on his computer. He said that the scan of my police clearance translation was a blank page and it was why my application was blocked. He said if you can send it to me quick I can finalise your application today (time was 3.40pm). I then straight away called the MA and explained the situation, he sent the scan again and uploaded it online, I called and asked for the same person I talked to 20 min before and the lady said 'he will call you back', I gave my number but since it was 3.55pm if figured it would be to late ... 4.05pm he called me back, said he received the document, told me ' give me two minutes and I'll change your status to finalized, congratulations your are resident now' I couldn't believe it!!!

Bottom line, if I had not called I would still be waiting and feeling terrible like the last 8 past months so if you have doubts because they are processing files around your dates or after and you still have no news CALL because sometimes a simple phone call can take you far ...

Good luck everybody and thanks for all the feedback over the last few months

So finally it is my turn to update the spread sheet. Last evening I received an email from my MA advising that my visa has been approved. It took time for the news to sink in and I literally ended up in tears.

9 months of wait wasn't easy with news of constant disruptions in processing coming through.And I feel for each one of you who are still waiting for their visa's.

Reading through the above comments of people sharing their stories gave me hope and support and kept me sane through out this wait. Thank you to each one of you!

Nomination & Visa : 4th of February

Visa & Nomination approved on the 27th of October

HR Country

No additional documents required. (No form 80 submitted)

Peace :)

So finally it is my turn to update the spread sheet. Last evening I received an email from my MA advising that my visa has been approved. It took time for the news to sink in and I literally ended up in tears.

9 months of wait wasn't easy with news of constant disruptions in processing coming through.And I feel for each one of you who are still waiting for their visa's.

Reading through the above comments of people sharing their stories gave me hope and support and kept me sane through out this wait. Thank you to each one of you!

HR Country

hey dave , congratulation .. when is my turn?

Finally, mate

Really glad for you, enjoy your new life :)

Cheers

HR Country

HR Country

Congratulations ...[emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call them is the fastest way to know status of your application, it would take almost one week to get reply from Immi if you get your MA send email. won't affect anything

Hi ,

my MA going to email today to immigration to find out. Still you recon do I need to call them ?