monitoring are you real working in your positing, maybe would talk with your boss, ask your salary, holiday, any extra works. Just let your boss read your contract carefully, not difficult work but waiting is really afflictive

please anyone explain to me immi what they the monitoring how .what is this ,,,i don't know about this .please clear me

Hi guys, i got some questions. My employer is going to change the trading structure from sole trader to company. My employer already sumitted the nomination in Dec 2015, and I have not submit my visa. We may get the nomination approved in Jun or July 16. If the struture changes before the approval, can I lodge a new nomination for 186visa and lodge pr visa at the same time? Or my employer have to lodge the nomiantion and sponsorship for my 457 again?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

guys,

Not sure if this is helpful but i have checked the DIBP annual reports to give as an insight into the past targets for visa processing (Service Standard Performance)

I have attached the file

Please find the link (refer to Page 65)

https://www.border.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/annual-reports/DIBP-Annual-Report-2014-15.pdf#search=diac%20annual%20report

monitoring are you real working in your positing, maybe would talk with your boss, ask your salary, holiday, any extra works. Just let your boss read your contract carefully, not difficult work but waiting is really afflictive

Mate be sure that your employer will not tell immi that you are doing any extra work in the worplace ....just mention that work only which you have in your contract .....bcz imm dont want that your employer is getting extra workfrom you bcz you are going to sponre by him nd he is misusing your need

Finally I got my PR with the grace of God and my dear freinds who helped me alot on this forum

Jacobaug2016 thanks alot my dost freind

Nomination and visa loge 16th sep2015

Docs requested on 17th sep2016

Submitted on 22nd March

Occupation. .chef

Processing centre..nsw

Gud luck to all who is still waiting

Mate be sure that your employer will not tell immi that you are doing any extra work in the worplace ....just mention that work only which you have in your contract .....bcz imm dont want that your employer is getting extra workfrom you bcz you are going to sponre by him nd he is misusing your need

Hi Mirzaa,

What if I am willing doing extra works?

As far as I know anyone on salary may required to work more than 40 hours if required.

For Myself, I was given certain responsibilities which I cant finish on time and always work more.

Please advise if u know further.

TIA

Finally I got my PR with the grace of God and my dear freinds who helped me alot on this forum

Submitted on 22nd March

Occupation. .chef

Processing centre..nsw

congratulation

Hi Mirzaa,

What if I am willing doing extra works?

As far as I know anyone on salary may required to work more than 40 hours if required.

For Myself, I was given certain responsibilities which I cant finish on time and always work more.

Please advise if u know further.

TIA

Bro immi visit my frnds place and they asked him whats your duties ,they noted all on the paper nd then immi asked his boss same ques ....if you are doing job according to the contract then no problem .....then they asked his boss abt the pay rate of other oz worker on the same position ......i dont know abt the time but job must be same which is incontract .......no need to worry abt anything jst read ur contract once and tell them max frm that

Submitted on 22nd March

Occupation. .chef

Processing centre..nsw

Congratulations! Best of luck!

Submitted on 22nd March

Occupation. .chef

Processing centre..nsw

Yea bro you did it @Sukh123 great news. At last the wait is over. Enjoy the freedom. I told you yours is not far.

Finally got our PR today.. after a long prayer and discernment it finally grant to us..

Nomination Lodge: September 15, 2015

Visa lodge: October 22, 2015

Request additional Documents: March 19, 2016

Submitted: March 22, 2016

Visa and Nomination grant: May 04, 2016

:wink:

Finally got our PR today.. after a long prayer and discernment it finally grant to us..

Congrats

nom 10 sep

visa 22 sep

docs teq 12 march

Edited by Sep1015

cogratulations!

Congratz crissy

Could u plz shade wat documents they hv requested and ur occupation plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I ask a question? For mates who has applied in Sep 15 with additional documents request, has the same co finalized your pr? My MA told me it might be different co, is that right?

Mine was different, i only got nom approved so far

Congrats @crissy31 great news. Your wait was unnecessarily long just one docs. But it all paid off at the end.