Hi every one just a quick question to any one who might no. My nomination was approved after 7 months then I lodge my visa application which was 2 months ago. Does any one no if the visa prossesing time is the same as the nomination ? Wish I had sent both parts off at the same time.

Guest Khushi02aug
13 hours ago, English Ozzie said:

Hi every one just a quick question to any one who might no. My nomination was approved after 7 months then I lodge my visa application which was 2 months ago. Does any one no if the visa prossesing time is the same as the nomination ? Wish I had sent both parts off at the same time.

We did the same though ..n nomination approved in 7 months . We lodged visa in aug n file opened 4.5 months after and now it's been around 8 months still no reply from immigration after uploading all requested documents on 24 January.i believe every case is different just try to upload all the documents related to your visa so that if they open the file they will give you decision same day.

good luck mate

I got an update my friends...

request for further information (as my mara says)

"The Department has requested the following information. Can you please provide this as soon as possible so the nomination can be finalised? We have 28 days to provide this information.
Unsatisfactory contract provided 
The employment contract provided does not appear to comply with minimum employment conditions as it: ● makes no provision for standard hours of work (it provides for a minimum of 38 hours and makes no provisions for overtime or penalty payments), and/or ● does not detail specifically how many days/weeks will be provided for recreation leave, sick leave, special leave and so on. 
Provide an amended contract of employment or letter of offer detailing terms and conditions of employment, including the level of remuneration in accordance with current Australian workplace relation laws. Information on appropriate awards and conditions may be obtained from: ● State/territory departments of labour and/or industrial relations, ● Fair Work Australia and the Department of Employment, ● professional or trade union organisations covering the occupation, and ● industry or employer groups of which the employer would be eligible to be a member."

i hope it will be finished after my company provides this...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khushi02aug said:

We did the same though ..n nomination approved in 7 months . We lodged visa in aug n file opened 4.5 months after and now it's been around 8 months still no reply from immigration after uploading all requested documents on 24 January.i believe every case is different just try to upload all the documents related to your visa so that if they open the file they will give you decision same day.

good luck mate

Thanks for that mate good luck to you.

On 1/20/2017 at 1:58 PM, Rushad said:

Hi ,

I just contacted my CO and they said that they needed some third party document verification educational transcripts, any idea how long does this process takes ?

Visa applied :- 05/05/2016

CO allocated :- 15/11/2016

Good morning all ,

After months of wait , my application was finally approved on 24th March  (Friday) . CO was allocated in November but then they just sidelined my file due to work pressure. I called them once in Feb 2017 and they said that internal checks were being conducted. I called again last Friday and the CO who picked up the phone approved the application while i was having a conversation with him. 

Be patient , Be positive and all the best.

Timeline:-

Nomination applied:-  Sep 2015

Nomination approved - March 2016

Visa applied - 5th May 2016

Visa Approved-24th March 216.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rushad said:

Good morning all ,

After months of wait , my application was finally approved on 24th March  (Friday) . CO was allocated in November but then they just sidelined my file due to work pressure. I called them once in Feb 2017 and they said that internal checks were being conducted. I called again last Friday and the CO who picked up the phone approved the application while i was having a conversation with him. 

Be patient , Be positive and all the best.

Timeline:-

Nomination applied:-  Sep 2015

Nomination approved - March 2016

Visa applied - 5th May 2016

Visa Approved-24th March 216.

Hey mate. Thanks for the information. U talking about call the co. Is that the phone number on the bottom of the nomination approval paper? Thanks. 

3 hours ago, jacklondon said:

"The Department has requested the following information. Can you please provide this as soon as possible so the nomination can be finalised? We have 28 days to provide this information.
The employment contract provided does not appear to comply with minimum employment conditions as it: ● makes no provision for standard hours of work (it provides for a minimum of 38 hours and makes no provisions for overtime or penalty payments), and/or ● does not detail specifically how many days/weeks will be provided for recreation leave, sick leave, special leave and so on. 
Provide an amended contract of employment or letter of offer detailing terms and conditions of employment, including the level of remuneration in accordance with current Australian workplace relation laws. Information on appropriate awards and conditions may be obtained from: ● State/territory departments of labour and/or industrial relations, ● Fair Work Australia and the Department of Employment, ● professional or trade union organisations covering the occupation, and ● industry or employer groups of which the employer would be eligible to be a member."

Thanks Jack for letting us know,

I am waiting on PR myself and always wonder in the different requests Immigration make for further info on the applications.

3 hours ago, jacklondon said:

Hope your employer will provide all the information and you get your approval soon.

When did they request further docs?

Is it today?

Good to see an update from August DE application.

Just Got the good news guys!!!

After 10 years of hard work and tears Iam a Permanent Resident of this beautiful Country!!!

Lets Celebrate , Im an Aussie now so lets call in sick hahahahah

Check my timeline on the spreadsheet . Applied visa and nomination on 07/09/2017

Thanks Guys

this forum is awesome

• Like 1

Just now, pbatista said:

Just Got the good news guys!!!

After 10 years of hard work and tears Iam a Permanent Resident of this beautiful Country!!!

Lets Celebrate , Im an Aussie now so lets call in sick hahahahah

Check my timeline on the spreadsheet . Applied visa and nomination on 07/09/2017

Thanks Guys

this forum is awesome

Congratulations!!!

44 minutes ago, October 16 said:

A DE has been approved on the 23 of March 2017 for October 2016.

It doesn't look right to me - please @Maurizio Dal Col check your dates and make sure they are correct so that we don't confuse people.

If dates are right well then congrats!

Thanks 

Is it really DE. I hope it might be Transition application.

Can you please add a comment to his timeline in the spreadsheet.

@Maurizio Dal Col is not following this forum I guess.

Hi everyone, 

i am a new member of this forums. Currently, I am holding BVA.submit 186 TRTS on 15/07/2016 as a mechanical engineering technican. Have not receive any news yet. Status still received. 8.5 months already. Should I contact the immi? 

Thanks for your advices 

1 hour ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Is it really DE. I hope it might be Transition application.

Can you please add a comment to his timeline in the spreadsheet.

@Maurizio Dal Col is not following this forum I guess.

That could be right though. The timeline says 75% of the applications processed after 9 months. It means some of them will be processed quicker. 

47 minutes ago, Le Tuan said:

Hi everyone, 

i am a new member of this forums. Currently, I am holding BVA.submit 186 TRTS on 15/07/2016 as a mechanical engineering technican. Have not receive any news yet. Status still received. 8.5 months already. Should I contact the immi? 

Thanks for your advices 

After 8 months, I would get my MA to call.

39 minutes ago, PierreC said:

That could be right though. The timeline says 75% of the applications processed after 9 months. It means some of them will be processed quicker. 

Could be but not this case - the nomination was September 2016 and he has filled the spreadsheet in the wrong month.

3 minutes ago, October 16 said:

Could be but not this case - the nomination was September 2016 and he has filled the spreadsheet in the wrong month.

It is in the right month because you take into consideration the visa application not the nomination.