Hi E123,

When did you submitted your Application for nomination and visa application please?

Thank you mate. The day before yesterday my MA request on VAC 2 payment that time my status was same "Received" but after payment, my MA upload the receipt for VAC 2 payment. yesterday afternoon when I checked it change to "Finalised" and when I click that link it was showing me the front of my name "Granted". So conclusion it's changed to Received to directly Finalised.

My MA submitted my application on 29/09/2016. For my more information please click spreadsheet link below.

Hi E123,

When did you submitted your Application for nomination and visa application please

Edited by E123

Thanks Mate.

Enjoy your New life.

Thank you mate. The day before yesterday my MA request on VAC 2 payment that time my status was same "Received" but after payment, my MA upload the receipt for VAC 2 payment. yesterday afternoon when I checked it change to "Finalised" and when I click that link it was showing me the front of my name "Granted". So conclusion it's changed to Received to directly Finalised.

Guys how i will know that case officer is allocated?They will contact to MA or my company owner?Or if they need additional requested documents?

They will update your application status in Immi Account if it is finalised or doc requested.

Also your MA will receive emails on the same from CO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive me crazy but finally....tears of happiness....

I wish all of you guys here will get your PR granted in very very short time.

My time line is:

Nomination: 08/07/2016

Visa: 08/07/2016

Nomination granted: 22/03/2017

Visa granted: 22/03/2017

DE