Hi all ... Following forum since a month just sign up, here r my details

Direct entry, 3 people

Nomination approved 10 March 2016

Visa lodged 02 aug 2016

Document requested on visa 19 Dec 2016

Provided 22 Dec 2016

Again requested on 27 Dec 2016 ( on phone agent said)

Provided 2 Jan 2017

Again a declaration requested 24 Jan 2017 and provided the following day.....

Still waiting for approval.. it's so frustrating because first time we have to withdraw the application and we relodged it.. I don't know what is happening with me n my partner s ok much stress...is there someone who is waiting for a long time after submitting all the documents.

Thanks

Why have you withdrawn the visa application and lodged it again?

Guest Khushi02aug
Why have you withdrawn the visa application and lodged it again?

The First Time my partner lodged by himself.. n missed few douments we received a natural justice letter about form 80 that the information which is provided in the form does not have supporting documents. The indication is that we fooling around them.. after discussing it with lawyers n migration agents we decided to withdraw and relodged it, which was the safest option. We relodged it again with complete documents n decision ready. When our file opened again in December we wondered that few douments which are requested we already provided them but our lawyer missed it. Then he got a call from officer that he wants to finalise application but my driver licence is expired . We provided the new one and then third time we were asked why the signature on drivers licence and on form 80 is different. As our lawyer said that is not different at all n we finally provided them a stat Dec which illustrated that both signatures r mine...sorry too complicated but I am very sad and heartbroken now.

Hi all ... Following forum since a month just sign up, here r my details

Direct entry, 3 people

Nomination approved 10 March 2016

Visa lodged 02 aug 2016

Document requested on visa 19 Dec 2016

Provided 22 Dec 2016

Again requested on 27 Dec 2016 ( on phone agent said)

Provided 2 Jan 2017

Again a declaration requested 24 Jan 2017 and provided the following day.....

Still waiting for approval.. it's so frustrating because first time we have to withdraw the application and we relodged it.. I don't know what is happening with me n my partner s ok much stress...is there someone who is waiting for a long time after submitting all the documents.

Thanks

Can you tell me when did you lodge your nomination file?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

My agent is on holiday and I so happened check my visa status via VEVO. I found out that my Visa has been granted 2 days ago!!!! I'm over the moon now.

Understand the feeling of waiting, so I wish all of you here will get your PR granted in very very short time.

My time line is:

Nomination: 19/9/2016

Visa: 19/9/2016

Nomination granted: 15/3/2017

Visa granted: 15/3/2017

LR

Can someone help me to update the spreadsheet?

Cheers,

Congrats mate

Guest Khushi02aug
Can you tell me when did you lodge your nomination file?

We lodged nomination file on 19 August 2015 approved 10 March 2016

Hi all I called immi today to follow up on the status of our application since our MA can't even give us an update...

I was been told that our application has been allocated and the team hasn't looked into it ,she said might get an update 1to 2 weeks from now...

ENS 186 DE

Lodged 1/9/2016

Hopefully some DE will get their PR soon

Hi all I called immi today to follow up on the status of our application since our MA can't even give us an update...

I was been told that our application has been allocated and the team hasn't looked into it ,she said might get an update 1to 2 weeks from now...

ENS 186 DE

Lodged 1/9/2016

Hopefully some DE will get their PR soon

Is it really allocated?

If so you will hear some news soon.

Can you please add your timeline to the spreadsheet attached in my signature.

Hi Guys,

I just joined in the forum. Please let me know if anyone has got nomination or visa approved for September.

Please find my timelines below - 17/09/2017 Both Nomination and visa. My situation is really stressful due to employers threats to cancel the nomination. I really need help from you all with the timelines so that i can pass this crucial and painful stage of my life.

Any advice will do please help !

Thanks

Sue

Hi Guys,

I just joined in the forum. Please let me know if anyone has got nomination or visa approved for September.

Please find my timelines below - 17/09/2017 Both Nomination and visa. My situation is really stressful due to employers threats to cancel the nomination. I really need help from you all with the timelines so that i can pass this crucial and painful stage of my life.

Any advice will do please help !

Thanks

Sue

Is it Transition or Direct Entry?

You can find many of September applicants on the spreadsheet in my signature.

Thank you mate. The day before yesterday my MA request on VAC 2 payment that time my status was same "Received" but after payment, my MA upload the receipt for VAC 2 payment. yesterday afternoon when I checked it change to "Finalised" and when I click that link it was showing me the front of my name "Granted". So conclusion it's changed to Received to directly Finalised.

congrates mate.

finally your half way also finished.

can you tell me one thing? Is it your status changed in immi account from received to finalised??

and when CO requested more information did you get email???

Thanks for help in advance.