Hi @jess6, yes, been waiting over 8 months now so praying the grant comes ASAP!

Thanks for sharing your MA's input - did she say the same would apply to 186 Direct Entry applications? Read in one of the articles that DE applications (albeit already lodged) might be affected should the CSOL changes impact their occupation. How awful would that be!!

@Izzielizzie I asked twice and she said that applications that are already lodged (Transition and Direct Entry) are very unlikely to be impacted.

She does not seem to believe that Direct Entry applications are being processed differently than Transition applications by the way.

I was rang to immi in September that time lady told me early feb file under in process after that in November I called again and same answer again yesterday I was called and same reply again and again early fab application under in process what's wrong with them because we can see here June approval as well.

I was rang to immi in September that time lady told me early feb file under in process after that in November I called again and same answer again yesterday I was called and same reply again and again early fab application under in process what's wrong with them because we can see here June approval as well.

co has been allocated to your app? otherwise who did you call?

I was called to immigration department direct regarding my application status and my MA also rang them for any updates but same answer everytime

not surprised, u will keep getting same reply until your co allocated, by then u could call co who has your file on hands

Hi everyone, yesterday I was writing with hope of getting my PR, I have been waiting from Dec 2015, but around 7pm my MA e-mail me refusal of my nomination.

Case officer gave a very stupid reason of refusal.

Company has paid for training through out from last 2years and provided them the certificate of training with receipt of payment but still he was not satisfied that they are not sure that this money has been spent to train Australian citizen or PR.

He didn't even ask for more information to prove this. I don't know why case officers doing this.

My MA told me to appeal and apply for MIT. She said we can prove this in court because we have all the documents or withdraw the visa file and re-lodge nomination and visa file.

Is there anyone had same problem so please help.

Edited by IwantmyPR

Hi everyone, yesterday I was writing with hope of getting my PR, I have been waiting from Dec 2015, but around 7pm my MA e-mail me refusal of my nomination.

Case officer gave a very stupid reason of refusal.

Company has paid for training through out from last 2years and provided them the certificate of training with receipt of payment but still he was not satisfied that they are not sure that this money has been spent to train Australian citizen or PR.

He didn't even ask for more information to prove this. I don't know why case officers doing this.

My MA told me to appeal and apply for MIT. She said we can prove this in court because we have all the documents or withdraw the visa file and re-lodge nomination and visa file.

Is there anyone had same problem so please help.[/QUOTe]

hey m8 this is a bad news for all of us.There is always another way.keep positive.Did they do site visit?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Never and never received any call from them for verification....  

Even my MA send them e-mail 3 months ago if they need any further documents because file was taking longer time.

Very bad news mate . I hope you will fix the issue with appeal. Did you apply from Nsw or Victoria?

Never and never received any call from them for verification.... [emoji20] [emoji20]

Even my MA send them e-mail 3 months ago if they need any further documents because file was taking longer time.

That is seriously sad mate, I feel for u as I can understand what u would be going through having waited so long and then get that as a decision , .... but I will hope and pray that u get a positive reply after appealing.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk