Hi Jess6,

Good point. I am curious on how many 186 is usually granted per year (or per month on average). Would you know? The spreadsheet has about 40-50 lines per month (so essentially showing 500-600 per year). The total number by DIBP would help all of us get a sense of what percentage of applications we are getting to see and whether it is bg enough to make any prediction.

Cheers.

Hi Jess6,

Good point. I am curious on how many 186 is usually granted per year (or per month on average). Would you know? The spreadsheet has about 40-50 lines per month (so essentially showing 500-600 per year). The total number by DIBP would help all of us get a sense of what percentage of applications we are getting to see and whether it is bg enough to make any prediction.

Cheers.

Syd2016 had posted the following - I quote:

"Interesting data -

The outcome for the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) was 35,981 places in 2015–16,including grants made under Labour Agreements [in 2014–15 it was 35,870 places].

Demand for places in the ENS category in the 2015–16 programme year was 4.7 per cent(2189 places) lower with 44,517 applications lodged, compared to 46,706 applications lodged inthe 2014–15 programme year.

The ENS pipeline was 27,241 persons as at 30 June 2016, anincrease of 22.1 per cent (4923 persons) compared to the pipeline as at 30 June 2015.

https://www.border.gov.au/Reportsand...mme-report.pdf "

So roughly 45,000 applications lodged and 36,000 processed per year. That means an average of say 3700 per month applied and 3000 processed per month.

I can only infer two things (assuming the numbers are right).

1. We get to see really a very small part ------ the spreadsheet has only 40-50 lines per month (maybe about 1% of monthly applications made)

2. If more applications keep coming in than the number processed, it is likely that the wait times will continue to get longer. Not a surprise that the report says that the pipeline has increased

Cheers.

So roughly 45,000 applications lodged and 36,000 processed per year. That means an average of say 3700 per month applied and 3000 processed per month.

I can only infer two things (assuming the numbers are right).

1. We get to see really a very small part ------ the spreadsheet has only 40-50 lines per month (maybe about 1% of monthly applications made)

2. If more applications keep coming in than the number processed, it is likely that the wait times will continue to get longer. Not a surprise that the report says that the pipeline has increased

Cheers.

Yep, there is heaps to do for the Department of Immigration.

And also, it is a very big deal, it is about allowing people to live in Australia forever.

Quite a big decision to make for the Case Officers :-)

Hi, is there anyone has been asked requested documents? And generally how long will be get approved after submitted? Thank u and best wishes for all of us.

when did you submit the requested docs?? i am waiting for my visa grant too

Edited by paramsamra

Still much earlier than me. Hope u get good news tomorrow. Be more patient, anyway we have waited for couple of years, it's the last step. Good luck!

i know... finger crossed we will get it soon.. i think you will get it soon because once they request for docs they give us 28days for that so they will pick up your file according to 28 days. just try to be positive