You should be able to see if your MA did upload themm

click on Attach Documents

After I click "Attach Documents", it says "0 attachments have been received by the department".

But I am wondering that if my MA did not upload any documents, the visa application could not be lodged right? I remember to finish the application, we need to upload all the related docs, doesn't it?

After I click "Attach Documents", it says "0 attachments have been received by the department".

But I am wondering that if my MA did not upload any documents, the visa application could not be lodged right? I remember to finish the application, we need to upload all the related docs, doesn't it?

When did you submit your application?

i remembered even my MA upload all the documents after 1 week of the application submitted.

This does not have to be straight away

application get in the waiting line at the moment it is lodged with or without docs as long as the fee is paid which can be proved by receipt

i believe in most case ma wouldnt upload all docs until reach the standard timeframe which is about 6months.

Thanks Manson.

When I log into my account, it says "0 attachments have been received by the department". Is it normal or there is a problem?

i have to say zero is kind of weird, they should have few docs on their hands such as your passport copy, ielts record letter. it only takes seconds to upload those.

application get in the waiting line at the moment it is lodged with or without docs as long as the fee is paid which can be proved by receipt

i believe in most case ma wouldnt upload all docs until reach the standard timeframe which is about 6months.

After I click "View Receipt", it says No data available in the table...... Is it possible that there is some settings can hide all those things and only them can see?

Really have no idea... I don't want my MA to receive the doc requested reply from the case officer and then upload the docs. It will take longer.

Guest bluebear

Same ,we are waiting since 23.Mar.2016 ,Direct Entry ,3people,high risk country,off shore.

Hi,

Yes I am waiting since 14th April 2016. Direct Entry, 1 person, high risk country, Market Research Analyst occupation.

Am tired of waiting.

I think there are few more people on this thread waiting since April.

:cry:

After I click "View Receipt", it says No data available in the table...... Is it possible that there is some settings can hide all those things and only them can see?

Really have no idea... I don't want my MA to receive the doc requested reply from the case officer and then upload the docs. It will take longer.

uh this happened to me too, then i consulted ma and they forward an email originally from immi to me where i found the receipt, for now almost 5months passed , the receipt box is still empty, so strange..au immi is a mystery.

congratulations! You made me see my hope too... (nom applied Nov 2015 - nom approved July 2016 - visa applied July 2016 - waiting)

Hi guys,

Got my pr today. My timeline as below

Jan 2016 applied nomination

July 2016 nomination approved

July 2016 applied visa

Nov 2016 visa approved

High risk country

Best wishes for ur guys. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi,

Yes I am waiting since 14th April 2016. Direct Entry, 1 person, high risk country, Market Research Analyst occupation.

Am tired of waiting.

I think there are few more people on this thread waiting since April.

:cry:

I can understand mate what u r going through coz when we seen grants from may , anxiety level rises as if they(immi) have forgotten us......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulation mate.. best of luck for your new journey of life... :)

Hi guys,

Got my pr today. My timeline as below

Jan 2016 applied nomination

July 2016 nomination approved

July 2016 applied visa

Nov 2016 visa approved

High risk country

Best wishes for ur guys. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hi guys,

today the case officer requests evidence of my super contribution by employer, but my employer did not put sufficient super into my account and did not put super into my account on time as well, do u think is it a big problem? what should i do then?? please help

hi guys,

today the case officer requests evidence of my super contribution by employer, but my employer did not put sufficient super into my account and did not put super into my account on time as well, do u think is it a big problem? what should i do then?? please help

Better concern with your MA.

This can be serious issue but there is always a way.

Only your MA can give you professional advice

anyway what is your timeline

Better concern with your MA.

This can be serious issue but there is always a way.

Only your MA can give you professional advice

anyway what is your timeline

nom and visa submit on 31/03/2016

doc request on (new contract) 31/10/2016

second doc request on(super, annual leave) 28/11/2016

Hello! Everyone!

I am new here, I am going to apply 186 visa from 457 visa next month, occupation is cook!

I have a question! Anyone can give me a answer? I had been my country spent annual leave around 10 days with salary during 2 years 457 visa, which could cause some problems?

because,MA told me some officers could question that! So MA suggested me to apply 186 visa late 10 days.

Does Anyone have same experiences?

Thks a lots!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Is it possible that when your application allocated from Distributor to CO, IMMI won't give you any notice to inform your application already allocated to CO. Then CO process and finalise your case and give you a surprise.

My application lodged on 19 May 2016, and my MA hasn't got any information from IMMI so far. Feeling so frustrate and helpless after 6 months waiting without any news.

You should get granted soon. I lodge on 20 May 2016, and got PR on 26 Nov, and it was straight from received to finalised. Fingers cross.....

Edited by vincent

Hello Everyone,

I am following this thread from last 8 months.I was waiting for my visa approval today is my day . I finally got my permanent residency today morning.

My Timeline:

Nomination applied:7 Oct 2015

Nomination approved: 4 May 2016

PR Visa applied: 31 May 2016

PR Visa Granted : 28 November 2016

Two people HR

I am so happy. I been in Australia from last 9 years and struggled a lot for this day to come.

Can anybody please add me to spreadsheet so that my info can be helpful to others as others previous info was very helpful to me.

I wish everybody who waited for their visas to be granted will get it soon

Best wishes and good luck to all

Thanks