sounds reasonable, not sure they have to reach the kpi at the end of natural year or financial year, anyway there is hope for all of us june.

BTW have u got any info about impact by xmas? plus kids are going to off school recently, it is best time to have a trip with family, so any thoughts?

I haven't got any feedback on this but I would assume there would be a logical slow down as this is indeed a vacation time in Oz. From my experience, the Australian administration is very efficient so I cannot imagine it would last more than the X-Mas period.

One question: Has anybody heard about outsourcing?

An acquaintance told me that outsourcing was used to process applications. I have no idea if it is true but it could explain the PR approvals over the weekend. Again, I did not get any official confirmation on this.

One other thing I wonder, especially when I see people waiting 8 months or more: is it possible to physically go to the department of immigration? It just blows my mind that nobody answers questions from people who have been waiting for so long. This is something that actually really freaks me out... Having to wait more than 6/8 months without any feedback!

I haven't got any feedback on this but I would assume there would be a logical slow down as this is indeed a vacation time in Oz. From my experience, the Australian administration is very efficient so I cannot imagine it would last more than the X-Mas period.

One question: Has anybody heard about outsourcing?

An acquaintance told me that outsourcing was used to process applications. I have no idea if it is true but it could explain the PR approvals over the weekend. Again, I did not get any official confirmation on this.

One other thing I wonder, especially when I see people waiting 8 months or more: is it possible to physically go to the department of immigration? It just blows my mind that nobody answers questions from people who have been waiting for so long. This is something that actually really freaks me out... Having to wait more than 6/8 months without any feedback!

i have heart there are some co working as partime job ,does it count as outsourcing ?

heart someone visited department site confronting the co, but dont know any details, might just story made up by someone

Hi All,

i have been following this forum in last 6 months and can't believe it is over.

Here are my details

Nom applied on :- 25th September 2015

Application applied on: 10th May 2016

Doc Requested for application: NO

Nomination granted: 8th May 2016

PR Granted on: 24th November 2016

LR country

NSW

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Here are my details, still waiting, MA told me my file has still not been allocated to CO...

Nomination applied on 12 March 2015

Nomination granted on 22 Dec 2015

VISA lodged on 13, May 2016

3 people

HR

NSW

I have been on this forum some time, feeling comfort with you guys in the same boat and encourage each other.

Hi All,

Here are my details

LR country

NSW

wow thats great this give me some hope,

i wish it could be my turn now as i applied my visa in 10 june wheras the nom is already approved

fingers crossed.

Congratulation mate. VickiN

Hi All,

Here are my details

LR country

NSW

Hi All,

We just got our PR approved last week after nearly 7 months waiting

Our details:

- Nomination applied on 2th May 2015

- Visa Application applied on 4th May 2015

- Doc request: NO

- High Risk country

- 4 people

- PR Granted on 22nd Nov 2016

- 186 Direct Stream

Good luck to everyone!

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!

Hi Everyone. Just an information.

Oh. I just applied for police check through Service website and found out it is not eligible for immigration purpose even though service is linked to AFP...

Now I need to wait another 2 weeks to get the police check to come.

Nomination App: 20 May 2016

Visa App: 30 June 2016

Congratulation my friend. We all got it soon..

Hi All,

Our details:

- High Risk country

- 4 people

- 186 Direct Stream

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats.. whats was your occupation pls?

Hi All,

Our details:

- High Risk country

- 4 people

- 186 Direct Stream

Good luck to everyone!

@savewith - whats your occupation/Transition or Direct Entry/ No. of people?

Oh. I just applied for police check through Service website and found out it is not eligible for immigration purpose even though service is linked to AFP...

@

pyaasiAatma - Congrats!! Whats your occupation/no.of people/Direct Entry or Transition?

Hi All,

Finally its my turn to celebrate..:jiggy: i have been fallowing this site for a quite a long time.

Here are my details

Nom&Application applied on :- 17th March 2016

Doc Requested for application:- 24th October (AFP - Australian police verification requested)

Doc Submitted on :- 31st october

PR Granted on :- 24th November 2016

HR country

One of my friend applied on the same day...still waiting...wish him luck

Best of luck to all waiting for PR..............Someone pls add me to the sheet

Hi All,

Our details:

- High Risk country

- 4 people

- 186 Direct Stream

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations..

is your file opened already?

@GreenGiant - Whats yoru occupation?

Hi guys, long time watcher of this forum although i've not posted before. Just got my PR granted today :-D

Visa and Nomination 24th Feb 2016

LR Country

1 Person

No docs requested

WA PESE

Best of luck guys, hang in there! Going to pop some bottles now, feel free to add me to the table :-D

So I have some terrible news this morning.

My nomination has been refused. We did not meet the training benchmark requirements. We were working with our agent and provided one of our many training receipts which was for an annual conference we held. This conference was for all our employees plus other attendees (open to the public). We were not informed by the agent that the training requirements must be solely for the company employees.

We have tens of thousands of dollars worth of training which directly relate to our employees, however, immigration did not give us a chance to submit more documents. They went straight to refusal. If we had the chance to upload these documents, there would not have been an issue at all.

We are exploring our options and will try to call immigration to see if they are willing to accept further documents, however, I believe we will have to file for a merit review or apply for a different visa. The merit review costs another couple thousand and takes more than a year to reach a decision.

You want my advice, make sure your application is done perfect, and air tight. They don't accept any errors...and more importantly, don't give you a chance to rectify any errors if you have any.

My nomination has been refused. We did not meet the training benchmark requirements. We were working with our agent and provided one of our many training receipts which was for an annual conference we held. This conference was for all our employees plus other attendees (open to the public). We were not informed by the agent that the training requirements must be solely for the company employees.

We have tens of thousands of dollars worth of training which directly relate to our employees, however, immigration did not give us a chance to submit more documents. They went straight to refusal. If we had the chance to upload these documents, there would not have been an issue at all.

We are exploring our options and will try to call immigration to see if they are willing to accept further documents, however, I believe we will have to file for a merit review or apply for a different visa. The merit review costs another couple thousand and takes more than a year to reach a decision.

You want my advice, make sure your application is done perfect, and air tight. They don't accept any errors...and more importantly, don't give you a chance to rectify any errors if you have any.

It's very bad news for you mate :( So what I know from my MA If training benchmarks didn't paid according to requirements IMMI would give.you to chance fulfill before they refuse. I really shocked when I saw your post. Did you get your refusal letter ?

Oh Gosh...I am so sorry to hear that! That is awful!!!!

I have basically had the same request of information as you. This is a big worry!

I really feel for you.... it might be easier to just reapply instead of going through the merit review...

Yes we got the refusal letter last night but we are going to try to call immi to see if they can do anything. We have all the documents they need but it might be too late. I will probably choose to go for a partner visa instead of going through this whole process over again. We will see...

It's very bad news for you mate :( So what I know from my MA If training benchmarks didn't paid according to requirements IMMI would give.you to chance fulfill before they refuse. I really shocked when I saw your post. Did you get your refusal letter ?