Police Clearance ,

Any one has experience in this.I obtained my Police Clearance in my country since March 2016 but my application and nomination all lodged July 2016.I still worry If my application has not been allocated yet until March 2017 my police clearance in Vietnam will be expried ( It is hard for me and family to come back to do it again,it takes time and cots of travelling back to my home country) My agent said that the police clearance is valid up to 1 year.Any one has the same problem? please share!

thanks heaps

You dont need to worry about your overseas police clearance if you have not travelled back to your country after expiring police check mine was 3 years old and they did nt ask

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The case officer requested to the MA for nomination last 3 years notice of assessment for paying salary like ATO and my kids medical.

For visa the case officer requested to the MA business profit and loss report and last one year employer training. Both requested documents submitted together same day but I got nomination only 8 Nov again I am waiting for visa and my nomination granted different guy. You have any idea about my case.

when did you submit the requested docs for nomination?

For nomination and visa both doc submitted on 26 Oct but i got nomination only 8 Nov again still waiting for visa. just waiting, waiting and waiting.

Thanks for your response!

How long did you wait to get nom grant after co requested for more docs?Mine was requested like 20 days ago, but no news yet.

Hi guys, can u see requested documents on your immi account after your MA submitted? My MA submitted the requested documents last week, but I checked on my immi account shows nothing, and status still information requested. I checked with MA they said cause they submitted on another system, it's normal I couldn't find in my immi account. Is the anyone has same issue? I am soooo confused and worry about that. Thanks guys.

Hi guys, can u see requested documents on your immi account after your MA submitted? My MA submitted the requested documents last week, but I checked on my immi account shows nothing, and status still information requested. I checked with MA they said cause they submitted on another system, it's normal I couldn't find in my immi account. Is the anyone has same issue? I am soooo confused and worry about that. Thanks guys.

I think it depends whether the docs submitted are for nomination or for visa application. On immi account, you can only see your visa application documents. If MA has submitted additional documents for nomination, you won't be able to see them on your immi account.

I think it depends whether the docs submitted are for nomination or for visa application. On immi account, you can only see your visa application documents. If MA has submitted additional documents for nomination, you won't be able to see them on your immi account.

Thank u very much for making me such relex now by ur answer. Yes, it was requested for both nomination and visa, I couldn't see any documents about nomination. Thank u.

Hello, my MA submitted the nomination application in July. I was planning to submit my visa application after the nomination get approved. However, someone told me if I do that, the whole process might take 1 year (like each application is going to take at least 6 months). Is this true?

Many thanks

Hello, my MA submitted the nomination application in July. I was planning to submit my visa application after the nomination get approved. However, someone told me if I do that, the whole process might take 1 year (like each application is going to take at least 6 months). Is this true?

Many thanks

Yes, that's true. someone applied separately, just want to make sure will not waste money if nomination not get approved, but will take exrea time for waiting.

Hi, I applied one day before you, and haven't got any new from Immi, I was told that hasn't been allocated to a co yet when I called them yesterday, really haven't no idea what to do now...

Hi Guys,

Nomination: 25 Feb, 2016 &

Visa: 25 Feb, 2016 Applied

team: VIC

Direct Entry

Nomination granted: November 8, 2016

Still waiting for visa guys please let me know again take how long for visa because nomination and visa both documents submitted together but I got nomination only

please guys if anyone have knowledge about share me your experience. Both case office different because nomination granted guy different and visa case office different

I have no idea about that things.

Good luck everyone!