Hi Epistat99,

My occupation is the same as yours and my nomination was approved on 23rd March, Visa lodged 29 March still waiting.

Did they contact you after visa application? or straight grant?

Thanks

Hi Ad85,

They did not contact me after the visa application. It was a straight grant.

I hope they finalise all applications pending from last year before they go on a break

Hope so that's all we can do it's so frustrating

how long they go for holidays during x mas

Re: document requests

I rang immi yesterday to ask how long I will have to wait after my docs have been submitted. I submitted before the expiry of the 28 day limit and the man said that they can't look at the docs before the 28 days are over (even though they already have the documents). I don't think that's reflected in the spreadsheet...and really I don't think it makes much sense...

Congratulate mate. Best of luck new life as a PR holder and don't forget us.. I hope we are next (we all).

Visa & Nomination Applied Date: 5 May 2016

Medicals: August

Transition Stream

#of People: 4

Visa Grant Date: 15 Nov 2016

Visa status changed from Received to Finalised. No documents requested, no news that a Case Officer had been allotted. It just changed from Received to Finalised.

Good Luck Guys........

Congratulation mate...

Hi everyone. My PR was granted today. Thank you to all those who posted on this forum. It helped me a lot.

I applied for the visa after my nomination was granted.

Nomination Application: September 28, 2015

Nomination approval: March 19, 2016 (WA PESE)

Visa application: May 4, 2016

Visa granted: November 17, 2016 (VIC PESE)

No. of people: 3

Visa & Nomination Applied Date: 5 May 2016

Medicals: August

Transition Stream

#of People: 4

Visa Grant Date: 15 Nov 2016

Visa status changed from Received to Finalised. No documents requested, no news that a Case Officer had been allotted. It just changed from Received to Finalised.

Good Luck Guys........

Congratulation!!! It seems that IMMI CO started to process applications in May.

My Nom/VISA applied on 19/05/2016, now still waiting. And I don't know whether my case allocated by IMMI distributor:cry::cry::cry:

Hi guys, I just got some news from my MA, I submitted on the 16th of May. They are currently processing applications lodged in February so there is approximately 2 months to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but i think they are already processing may files, as i can be seen in this forum too. it could be just the luck too

Hi guys, I just got some news from my MA, I submitted on the 16th of May. They are currently processing applications lodged in February so there is approximately 2 months to go.

I've just gotten the same update as well from my MA today. Their observation was that it would seem that DIBP is currently splitting the applications and are further ahead with transition and Direct Entry applications are lagging. The wait continues...

I've just gotten the same update as well from my MA today. Their observation was that it would seem that DIBP is currently splitting the applications and are further ahead with transition and Direct Entry applications are lagging. The wait continues...

One thing is for sure, at the end we'll get it... good luck guys who's still waiting!!

Hi @Bluegrass, then that means my recent obsession with DE vs TRN timelines has some merit? Hope my calculations are accurate enough and we at least get our PRs granted (finally) before they shutdown for the holidays! I cannot imagine having this spillover to next year again.

Do you know when they shut down for Christmas exactly? I hear they close over two weeks - is that true? I wouldn't be surprised if they have skeletal/light staff as people often take AL that period. :sad:

Hi @Sweetu, I would've thought so given we've already gone through skills assessments! Bluegrass also mentioned here that his/her MA noted that IMMI has split their processing and seem to be lagging with DE unfortunately..hope they get more staff working on it - it's so stressful going well past the usual timeframes and not having any idea whatsoever.

Long time lurker.... We got visa today!!!

Nomination: May 6, 2016

Visa: May 9, 2016

3 people: 3 LR passports and 1 HR

team: NSW

Direct Entry

Visa granted: November 18, 2016

No contact, no CO allocation... Just went from received to granted.

Good luck everyone! I am grateful for the forum for keeping me sane.

Congratulate mate....

Long time lurker.... We got visa today!!!

Nomination: May 6, 2016

Visa: May 9, 2016

3 people: 3 LR passports and 1 HR

team: NSW

Direct Entry

Visa granted: November 18, 2016

No contact, no CO allocation... Just went from received to granted.

Good luck everyone! I am grateful for the forum for keeping me sane.