I know how hard is this I applied rsms 5 yrs ago and no answer till 2 yrs after that I withdrawn file it's so stressful I can understand but I wish it should not happen with you ask immigration directly send them reminders I hope it will work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys .... this news link gives some context as to what is going on at IMMI. Thx.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-07/immigration-staff-reject-pay-deal-for-third-time/8001714

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

@aussiepr, @I WANT PR and @paramjitkaur633 - I feel ya. We've been here many years too..temporary visas didn't seem too bad in the early years, but over time, it has felt like a leash. Praying that we finally get our PR, but you are right - our lives are forever changed too. We didn't realise that the road to PR in Australia would be so long and treacherous. I hope we all get it very soon. :sad:

I know how hard is this I applied rsms 5 yrs ago and no answer till 2 yrs after that I withdrawn file it's so stressful I can understand but I wish it should not happen with you ask immigration directly send them reminders I hope it will work

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nom 14/04 and visa 18/04, today immi ask additional documents.

Which are:

the newest BAS

bank statement for recent 12 months

lease of the restaurant

contracts of employment

contracts of suppliers such as coffee, food etc.

PAYG and payslip

health check

AFP and overseas one

many of those I have submitted when I lodge the case, but they ask again for it. Hope all of us get good news soon.

Hi

Have you submitted the requested documents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're wrong mate... they already allocated a case officer to your file otherwise how did you get nomination? :) whoever approved your nomination ,same person will approve your visa :) I'm 100% sure about it because I saw my friend's nomination and visa approvals who approved by same case officer :) Dont worry soon you.will hear good news.

Nom:30th June

Visa:30th June

Oc:Customer Service Manager

HR COUNTRY

Hi syd38

CO has requested documents for nomination approval..but he has not asked any document for my visa.

Does that mean he is ok with all my visa documents or is it the case that he has not looked at my visa file??

Hi

Have you submitted the requested documents?

Not yet, cause they ask police check in overseas, I have submitted it when I applied, but they ask more fresh date(the one I submitted not expired), I am still waiting the new one.

Not yet, cause they ask police check in overseas, I have submitted it when I applied, but they ask more fresh date(the one I submitted not expired), I am still waiting the new one.

Thanks for replying

Immi also requested from me more info for nomination but they have not asked anything from my visa file.Does that mean they are ok with my visa file? Or they have not looked into my visa file!!

Hi syd38

CO has requested documents for nomination approval..but he has not asked any document for my visa.

Does that mean he is ok with all my visa documents or is it the case that he has not looked at my visa file??

Hi twenty20

I think first they evaluate your nomination file ,if it's approved then CO start looking your visa file. What sort of document they asked for Nomination?

Thanks for replying

Immi also requested from me more info for nomination but they have not asked anything from my visa file.Does that mean they are ok with my visa file? Or they have not looked into my visa file!!

Hi, did u already finished and submitted health check & police check? I think these two documents are for visa. If u did, I think that should be fine of your visa documents. Have u already submitted all the requested documents?

Hi, did u already finished and submitted health check & police check? I think these two documents are for visa. If u did, I think that should be fine of your visa documents. Have u already submitted all the requested documents?

Yes I have already submitted police check,medical

Well now its my turn.

Finally got my PR today after the long wait.

Visa and nomination: 27/4/16

No document request.

Visa granted 11/11/16

Best of luck to the rest of you.

Wowwww congratulations mate...!!!u just gave me so much hopeeee as I have the same timeline . R u from HR OR LR country and occupation and PESE...??