Hi, hope we see more approvals ASAP. Last week we had PR grants here every single day! Bet I'm not the only one who started feeling more hopeful (and less anxious), thinking this might mean that the pace is improving - that they would get to our applications sooner rather than later.

The roller coaster of emotions and anxiety while waiting for our grant is insane.:wacko: I wonder if it would really help if I stop checking..but I can't seem to stop..:dull:

Not even single grant on yesterday?

last week i was very happy to see few grants and I thought they are now processing the files bit faster

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi, I know someone whose MA has another case with a CO already - lodged 5th of April - but that's all I've heard so far..and I don't know if that really means that they'll be allocating our cases in general. There seems to be a number of unresolved cases from prior months..

Hi

Does anyone has information when Immi is going to start April's applications ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi, I know someone whose MA has another case with a CO already - lodged 5th of April - but that's all I've heard so far..and I don't know if that really means that they'll be allocating our cases in general. There seems to be a number of unresolved cases from prior months..

Thanks for info..lets hope things will be quicker very soon

Very frustrating now. Someone told me that NSW PESE will be slower than VIC PESE. Is that true? Really want to see Immi kick off the April ones.... Can't wait.

My friend is waiting from 4/4/2016 and last week immi asked him further documents for his nomination. So that means they are allocating early April

well everybody after the longest wait of our lives we are now pr of australia :wink:happy happy happy lol.

Hey Flower a huge congratulations to you. I thought he will never come back. I'm very thankful to you that you came back and let us know that you got your PR. It is really strange why did they take so long after ur nomination approval. U are the longest one who took 437 days to get PR.

Currently active members on the forum may not know u. Could u tell us, have u been asked any documents for ur applications?

Hi

I was on 457 visa and applied for PR. My 457 was granted on March 2014. My agent advised me that my organisation has not met the requirement of training benchmark on the year 2012 to 2013. However they have spent large amount. I lodged my 186 on May this year, have't heard anything yet. Does anyone had the problem I had ?

Hi

I was on 457 visa and applied for PR. My 457 was granted on March 2014. My agent advised me that my organisation has not met the requirement of training benchmark on the year 2012 to 2013. However they have spent large amount. I lodged my 186 on May this year, have't heard anything yet. Does anyone had the problem I had ?

Atleast wait 2 or 3 months more

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

we moved to oz before our application was granted, they requested information a number of times. In the time waiting for our visa we got pregnant and had baby number 5. had to add her to our application. so sending for birth certs and passports took alot of time also.

we are in melbourne from march and have been on bridgeing visa a, which allowed us to bring in an income and so far we've found our feet and the kids have settled really well. but the grant has been a huge weight of our shoulders, and yes it was a real rollercoaster of an application lol

Hi and thank you for this forume it brings me hope everyday ,i ve been watching this forum for almost one year now , i ve got my nomination approved in march visa applied in april , and still waiting its hard and annoying we are all on the sane boat good luck for everyone

Hey i've been following with this thread for last couple of month, it's time for me to provide my timeline as contribution:

My PR just granted today

Nomination & PR application: Apr-1-2016

PR Grant date: Nov-1-2016 (no document requested, all documents have been provided upfront)

High risk country

we moved to oz before our application was granted, they requested information a number of times. In the time waiting for our visa we got pregnant and had baby number 5. had to add her to our application. so sending for birth certs and passports took alot of time also.

we are in melbourne from march and have been on bridgeing visa a, which allowed us to bring in an income and so far we've found our feet and the kids have settled really well. but the grant has been a huge weight of our shoulders, and yes it was a real rollercoaster of an application lol

Ooowww i get that.. i also thought the same. In case of adding new born baby it takes so long.. well its now sorted out. Forget the past. Have fun now

1937003240[/url]]Hey i've been following with this thread for last couple of month' date=' it's time for me to provide my timeline as contribution:

My PR just granted today

PR Grant date: Nov-1-2016 (no document requested, all documents have been provided upfront)

High risk country

Congratulations! U are the first one got PR applied in April as I know. Thank u to bring a big hope for us.

Hey mate one more thing. Bcoz ur application took so long just want to know were ur medical expired at the time of visa decision or valid?

Hey i've been following with this thread for last couple of month, it's time for me to provide my timeline as contribution:

My PR just granted today

High risk country

Congratulations ...!! Very happy to see an April grant...