FINALLY GOT MY PR GRANTED TODAY!!!!! this is the first time that i have posted on here but i have been visiting this site for the past few months. I wish everyone one here the best of luck.

Nomination and Visa 10/3/2016

Both granted 19/10/2016

no document were asked

NDT (Rail)

457 transition

LR

1 person

attached both form 1221 and 80

my application was received by QLD PESE but it was processed at VIC PESE according to letter footnotes

Congratulations ...[emoji106]

Nomination 27 April 2016

Application 27 April 2016

Hi @Udin, congrats on your nom approval - shouldn't be long for you now! Hope you can answer my questions - for the AFP check (with different names), was it due to an official name change that you didn't include in your AFP clearance?

I answered the 'other names known as' question with a yes, although it's only casually. Also included this in my AFP check...so hopefully they won't ask me for another one?

Just wondering if I should get it to prevent any delays since it looks like everything is dragging too long..hope to hear from you, thanks!

Hi guys just got nomination approved request for more documents for visa

birth certificate

form80

and AFP check with different names

nomination and visa 14 March 2016

file assessed in wese

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hey everyone - question - why are there now 'owners' of the spreadsheet? Whilst I appreciate the custodianship, the inability to edit or update in real time is impacting the usefulness of seeing updates in real time. Wondering if there was a reason it's now locked or if it can go back to being a user populated form? Either way is cool, wondering the reason.

Agree

Hey everyone - question - why are there now 'owners' of the spreadsheet? Whilst I appreciate the custodianship, the inability to edit or update in real time is impacting the usefulness of seeing updates in real time. Wondering if there was a reason it's now locked or if it can go back to being a user populated form? Either way is cool, wondering the reason.

I agree! Same sentiments. I saw some new grants here that haven't even been added onto the sheet..and what about new entries?

It needs to be open and accessible in real-time, else the data is no longer accurate and won't really help us maintain our sanity, guesstimate, nor track anything. Asking us to login and request edit access is no good - I'm sure a lot will hesitate due to privacy.

The only people using it are the ones that need it - no need to lock it - we all want the same thing. Hope the owner can change it soonest, else it'll lose its value..and it really helps so that would be unfortunate.

Hi @Udin, congrats on your nom approval - shouldn't be long for you now! Hope you can answer my questions - for the AFP check (with different names), was it due to an official name change that you didn't include in your AFP clearance?

I answered the 'other names known as' question with a yes, although it's only casually. Also included this in my AFP check...so hopefully they won't ask me for another one?

Just wondering if I should get it to prevent any delays since it looks like everything is dragging too long..hope to hear from you, thanks!

Hey thanks bro hopefully you get yours soon,I don't have any other name but she request me another one with all other names.

Hi Bluegrass

Do you have any good news?

I agree! Same sentiments. I saw some new grants here that haven't even been added onto the sheet..and what about new entries?

It needs to be open and accessible in real-time, else the data is no longer accurate and won't really help us maintain our sanity, guesstimate, nor track anything. Asking us to login and request edit access is no good - I'm sure a lot will hesitate due to privacy.

The only people using it are the ones that need it - no need to lock it - we all want the same thing. Hope the owner can change it soonest, else it'll lose its value..and it really helps so that would be unfortunate. ?

Hey just make a copy of that sheet. Then use the new one..

Just was about to ask the same question ...?

Nomination 27 April 2016

hey... i saw fairwork website but wanted to ask you guys if someone has gone through this bcus MA doesn't really help. Plz find link below if that helps u

https://www.fairwork.gov.au/how-we-will-help/templates-and-guides/fact-sheets/rights-and-obligations/457-visa-holders-workplace-rights-and-entitlements

hey... i saw fairwork website but wanted to ask you guys if someone has gone through this bcus MA doesn't really help. Plz find link below if that helps u

https://www.fairwork.gov.au/how-we-will-help/templates-and-guides/fact-sheets/rights-and-obligations/457-visa-holders-workplace-rights-and-entitlements

Hey dara11 Thanku for your help but one of my friends was in same position and she did take the unpaid leave but I'm still worried if it would affect my file so just to clear out on it I'm checking it with a couple of different MAs so as soon as I get any proper information I will let u know. ...

Nomination 27 April 2016

Any update 2015 sep guys? M worried how long will that take? Does anyone have idea or knowledge how much maximum time do they take to give decision? Plz help

Hi Dara,

I am also in the same situation.

I applied for RSMS visa on 21st Sep. Will be going on maternity from 4th November.

My HR said that I can take up to 1 year unpaid maternity leave on my 457 visa.

My work place have no obligation for me to go on unpaid maternity upto 1 year.

But I am hoping to go back to work in May, as I can't afford to stay without income.

My MA said that when the baby is born, we just need to add the baby to the application.

If I get my PR by April, I may opt for part time.

Hope for the best.

Hi Dara,

I am also in the same situation.

I applied for RSMS visa on 21st Sep. Will be going on maternity from 4th November.

My HR said that I can take up to 1 year unpaid maternity leave on my 457 visa.

My work place have no obligation for me to go on unpaid maternity upto 1 year.

But I am hoping to go back to work in May, as I can't afford to stay without income.

My MA said that when the baby is born, we just need to add the baby to the application.

If I get my PR by April, I may opt for part time.

Hope for the best.

Hi shanthsuren .. so that means it doesn't affect our application....and do we have to notify immi that we are going on maternity leave...??

Nomination 27 April 2016

I don't think so. As I am on 457 visa, I am eligible to get 1 year unpaid maternity pay. As far as I researched we should not have any problem with our application.

Hi shanthsuren .. so that means it doesn't affect our application....and do we have to notify immi that we are going on maternity leave...??

Nomination 27 April 2016