Yes @Mirza plz dont leave a suspence.plz tell us the good news.

They didnt ask anything at that time ...i was not at my workplace .....they just talk with my boss ....they asked any proof that i m working there...lol ....my boss told them am i look crazy ...that i am paying him without reason .....actualyy my boss is on pension and our buisnees profit is very yess this year so they asked him your profit is very less ....then my boss told them that its 40 years old buisness nd sometime that thing happens.....they just ask him what we did yesterday and the recipts of work .....now i m waiting for response from immi ......they visited at 11.45 am ....sorry guys for late reply ....i was in shock ...lol.....actually i am angry with employer that why he show very less profit .....but he told me u dont worry i am on pension...........guys what i m thinking ....immi visited after 1 year if they didnt visit before....its only my thinking

They didnt ask anything at that time ...i was not at my workplace .....they just talk with my boss ....they asked any proof that i m working there...lol ....my boss told them am i look crazy ...that i am paying him without reason .....actualyy my boss is on pension and our buisnees profit is very yess this year so they asked him your profit is very less ....then my boss told them that its 40 years old buisness nd sometime that thing happens.....they just ask him what we did yesterday and the recipts of work .....now i m waiting for response from immi ......they visited at 11.45 am ....sorry guys for late reply ....i was in shock ...lol.....actually i am angry with employer that why he show very less profit .....but he told me u dont worry i am on pension...........guys what i m thinking ....immi visited after 1 year if they didnt visit before....its only my thinking

Mate im telling ya, its normal.. they didnt find anything wrong.. i really hope u get pr this week

My PR just got approved!!!!!

I actually failed to sleep in last couple weeks because this Tuesday is due day to submit all the required documents (see my previous post you can find heaps of them..). I reminded my manager last Thursday. He was not aware Tuesday is the last day...

Fortunately, he got all done by Friday.

Oh my god, it is really hard to speak my feeling. I am overwhelming with happiness right now.....Thank you all of your support guys. You will get your PR soon. Just be patient and keep doing helping each other.

Same as me. Requested for new passports on 9th June. Submitted renewed passports on 18 July and no news after that. Twice inquired and the response was same "Your patience is much appreciated"

Hi we know very well if any document requested files delay so if we know about passport will expire soon it costs only 110$ ?? Renew before they ask you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk