Any news today?

This wait is killing me. It just took them less than two weeks to approve 457 but not its been more than 8 months and I'm yet to hear anything back :/

186 TRN (Nomination & Visa on the 4th of Feb 2016)

Upon contacting they advised its allocated to Team 1 and under assessment. CO has been allocated.

Hi @Payphone, often wonder the same. My guess would be case allocation may be random within a certain fixed timeframe, ie. 3-6 months, but grant timeline would depend on how easy/quickly they can assess based on key factors:

- Employer - faster for larger/stable companies with transparent/solid finances, training, hiring structure etc. that don't need further review?

- How complete/decision-ready the nom/application are upon submission

- Any other extra details - ie. number of applicants over 18, any extended family in application, ie. elderly parents, any health/character declarations?

- HR/LR?

- Work experience to be assessed in AU or overseas?

Just guessing though - if anyone can shed light, that would be great.

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi @Dave87, the stress is painful! Late nights thinking, checking and stressing is increasingly the norm as the days go by...

Given your dates and the fact it's been allocated though, shouldn't you get it any day now? Curious that your online account still says 'Received'? So they don't necessarily update?

By the way, when did you contact IMMI to ask about your case? Also, does IMMI work Saturdays?

here is what my MA got after he tried to get an update:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 26 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged at the end of December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You may be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Hi @Payphone, often wonder the same. My guess would be case allocation may be random within a certain fixed timeframe, ie. 3-6 months, but grant timeline would depend on how easy/quickly they can assess based on key factors:

- Employer - faster for larger/stable companies with transparent/solid finances, training, hiring structure etc. that don't need further review?

- How complete/decision-ready the nom/application are upon submission

- Any other extra details - ie. number of applicants over 18, any extended family in application, ie. elderly parents, any health/character declarations?

- HR/LR?

- Work experience to be assessed in AU or overseas?

Just guessing though - if anyone can shed light, that would be great.

Thanks for replay Izzielizzie, it is very helpful.

I assume there are few phrases after application submitted, first phrase is 6 - 8 months long wait, lots people wait even longer obviously; then turns to second phrase after our cases being allocated to a CO, those factors you mentioned would effect the processing speed for this phrase, but this phrase won't be over than one month I reckon even if CO need take more time to assess it.

Literally the most tough time is first phrase, because no one is able to estimate how long need to wait til get CO allocated, which is where I get stuck. The length of this period is unpredictable, turns out the time frame is not a standard to refer. 15 days away to 8 months. Really killing me:confused:

here is what my MA got after he tried to get an update:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 26 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged at the end of December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You may be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

This auto reply hasn't been changed at least one month

Fragomen sent an email today saying that they expect processing times for 186/187 to blow out further than 8 months due to shortage of staff within DIBP and Fragomen's preference is to front load applications with all the required docs. Nothing we didn't know but slowing down could get worse than it is currently. That's the biggest take away I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immi visit my garage today

Hello mirza did they ask anything to u or ur staff members. Wht time they visit to u. How many they were. After that any updates to ur file. Bcz one of my friend in Jan they visit him at 2 o'clock and later on same day around 9 o'clock he got approved. And what is ur occupation tnx plz reply.

Hello mirza did they ask anything to u or ur staff members. Wht time they visit to u. How many they were. After that any updates to ur file. Bcz one of my friend in Jan they visit him at 2 o'clock and later on same day around 9 o'clock he got approved. And what is ur occupation tnx plz reply.

Yes @Mirza plz dont leave a suspence.plz tell us the good news.

Hi everyone,

I have been watching this thread for a long time and shared the anxiety with all fellow applicant. Believe me, I have trouble sleeping for months.

But I got the good new this morning! Nomination and Visa granted.

My timeline:

Nomination & Visa Application 25/02/2016

Information requested: 05/09/2016

Information supplied: 26/09/2016

Nomination&Visa granted: 11/10/2016

P.S. It is very common for the department to request further info if the business is small/ at loss. It is not a big problem. But I highly recommend you to seek some professional opinions to avoid any trouble. One of my friend's MA didn't do anything and he got rejected. Other friends who have the same problem have good MA and get their visas.

Hi everyone,

I have been watching this thread for a long time and shared the anxiety with all fellow applicant. Believe me, I have trouble sleeping for months.

My timeline:

P.S. It is very common for the department to request further info if the business is small/ at loss. It is not a big problem. But I highly recommend you to seek some professional opinions to avoid any trouble. One of my friend's MA didn't do anything and he got rejected. Other friends who have the same problem have good MA and get their visas.

Congrats, Uiki

I applied one day before you, little anxious about waiting, but still having a good sleep:cool:

Fragomen sent an email today saying that they expect processing times for 186/187 to blow out further than 8 months due to shortage of staff within DIBP and Fragomen's preference is to front load applications with all the required docs. Nothing we didn't know but slowing down could get worse than it is currently. That's the biggest take away I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your info, that makes sense.

hi my time line is same as you

hope good news will come out soon.

Hi everyone,

My timeline: