Hi @Gsha, congrats! Why would they ask for another clearance - has your wife's o/seas police clearance expired already? If so, has she been to that country since the expiration?

Hope you get PR soon!

Just got a call from my MA. Nomination has been approved and they have asked for my wife's overseas police clearance which we provided earlier as well. I have submitted it again.

Nomination submitted - 22/12/15

Nomination approved - 06/10/2016

Visa Lodged - 08/03/2016

Visa approved - Waiting

Occupation- Restaurant Manager

So true! Just reached out to my MA as well and my HR guys asking for an update and they all said its just a wait game.

Nerve wrecking as i have had to give away a promotion last year as it would change my job title. I was hoping to have my visa by late last month and ended up embarking on another few rounds of interviews for a senior role and just got the offer last friday. Guess i'll have to give it away again. It is disheartening

@Dave87 - Hope so too. Hitting the magical 6 months = the anxiety going up a few notches! :twitcy:

I don't know what my stress levels would be like if we had to wait for a year. Hopefully submitting a complete application helps?!

Best of luck to all of us!

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum. Thought i'd share my timeline here. Been in the migration loop for a long time now but hope the end of the wait is very close.

My Timeline:

Nomination Lodged: 17/11/2015

Nomination approved: 08/07/2016

ENS application Lodged: 15/07/2016

ENS Approval: PENDING

My MA says July 2016 visas have started to get processed, so hope to have my case file opened soon!

Hi lizzie,

Thank you

We got the first one in Feb 2016 right before we applied for 186. She has not gone out of the country since and i guess the clearance remains valid unless you revisit that country. I think the MA didn't upload her police clearance previously.

Hi @Gsha, congrats! Why would they ask for another clearance - has your wife's o/seas police clearance expired already? If so, has she been to that country since the expiration?

Hope you get PR soon!

Hi PatientJay

It seems like many March 2016 applicants still waiting for processing....

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum. Thought i'd share my timeline here. Been in the migration loop for a long time now but hope the end of the wait is very close.

My Timeline:

Nomination Lodged: 17/11/2015

Nomination approved: 08/07/2016

ENS application Lodged: 15/07/2016

ENS Approval: PENDING

My MA says July 2016 visas have started to get processed, so hope to have my case file opened soon!

As per the time-frame on the immi website, could take till December/ January to get the case file opened, so at this point looks like i just have to keep waiting. Anyday before December would be amazing though :)

Hi PatientJay

It seems like many March 2016 applicants still waiting for processing....

Hi Teza

This question is very serious, you had better ask your agent.

If me, I will choose to take an unpaid holiday after I got pr..

Hi All,

Please guys need a help. I have applied my 186 in june and if i want to take 1 month unpaid holiday now.

will it be make any problem on my application? :chatterbox:

Edited by Redtomatoes

My employer just ring immi .....they told him that they are doing internal checks but he told my employer that in the end october or in nov they will open nom file again and will approve the nom ....he told him in max 28 days we will get the answer.........what i am thinking .....my employer didnt pay the bas at time from last sep 2015 ....he paid bas this sep 2016 for the whole last year ......may be when co opened nom file he checked that my emp didnt pay bas and he put the file on hold .......let see now when he open the file what he will do this time.....

Hi 'Waiting for PR', I know of a family whose 186 took a year because they included an elderly parent in the application. Main applicant's an academic with a Uni as their sponsor so it was apparently more because of the added family members..hang in there!

Thank You Izzielizzie, your reply has boosted my hope.

My employer just ring immi .....they told him that they are doing internal checks but he told my employer that in the end october or in nov they will open nom file again and will approve the nom ....he told him in max 28 days we will get the answer.........what i am thinking .....my employer didnt pay the bas at time from last sep 2015 ....he paid bas this sep 2016 for the whole last year ......may be when co opened nom file he checked that my emp didnt pay bas and he put the file on hold .......let see now when he open the file what he will do this time.....

Its not the bas.

Hello folks,

A quick heads up. I have a colleague, High Risk Country, Family of 2 +2, Filed on Feb 26 2016. Bridging Visa grant on 26 Feb 2016, Health check on 18 march 2016. PR approved on 5th Oct 2016

No documents requested.

This gives everyone some hope.

Cheers.

Edited by daus

Hi All,

Need a help. I have applied my 186 in june and if i want to take 1 month unpaid holiday now. will it be make any problem on my application?

No it won't effect ur aplication dont worry u can take 12 month unpaid leave u can search on Google about unpaid leave

No bro I called them and no news yet for us for sep guys. Just they told wait. Wait is frustrating now. Nearly to touch 13 month period now. Hope we all sep guys will get out PR in this month.

Did u try to talk to the TEAM that allocated to ur application or someone receptionist spoke to u?

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread for around 2 months, I would like to thank all of you who are sharing your status, and encouraging the rest of us.

Today is the day, I was granted PR after 7 months + 1 week's wait, I thought I owe this thread at least one post, my timeline as below:

nomination & visa: 1st Mar 2016

PR granted: 6th Oct 2016

457-186 , no extra docs requested.

Good Luck to everyone !!

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread for around 2 months, I would like to thank all of you who are sharing your status, and encouraging the rest of us.

Today is the day, I was granted PR after 7 months + 1 week's wait, I thought I owe this thread at least one post, my timeline as below:

nomination & visa: 1st Mar 2016

PR granted: 6th Oct 2016

457-186 , no extra docs requested.

Good Luck to everyone !!

Congrats mate ...!! Are u from HR OR LR COUNTRY and was NSW PESE...?

Nomination 27 April 2016

Application 27 April 2016