Congrats..please confirm the date and venue for treat

let your's get approved then we can have a same venue date and time for treat.I can't wait to hear the good news from you and rest of the guys sailing the same boat one day we will sit look back and will smile on these things life changes they say it's the law of the life.Mirza Dara and AussiePR good luck to you all guys good night :)

congrates such a lovely post.made me cry and happy ag the end.

Good Luck to You soon it will be your turn just few days ago i was dismal after i beaten the world record of logging to my immi account millions of times in those 7 months world book of guinness records has got my name for beating you all for loging to my immi account after every 5 minutes as this was gona faster the processing somehow which it never did but as some one said when its your day its your day

i waited 8 years 10 months 12 days 18 hours 4 minutes and few seconds to get it lol

Hi Sunny

congrates mate

can you share your timeline?

did imm asked any extra docs??

whats your occupation?

Thanks dav my timeline is 23 fab 2016 nominations and 2 March 2016 is visa granted 28th Occupation is Transport company manager , na they didn't ask any extra docs , straight pr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many good news yesterday, but not mine. Here is the response from IMMI:

Thank you for your email.

The application is not yet allocated to case officer.

Our service standards for visa processing times are set out in the Australian Government’s annual budgets.

We aim to process 75 per cent of applications within the standards, which are indicative only, but times can vary because of:

• your circumstances
  • the requirements of the particular visa
  • the complexity of your case
  • your location when you apply
  • our workload.

The standard processing times for visas:

• begin when we receive your application, either directly from you or from a branch office or service delivery partner
  • apply only to applications lodged with all the required documentation
  • do not include time taken to process nominations or sponsorships, if they are required for

It has been 8 months since lodged, still not assigned a CO.......

Hi Simon

May I ask what's your occupation?

So many good news yesterday, but not mine. Here is the response from IMMI:

Thank you for your email.

The application is not yet allocated to case officer.

Our service standards for visa processing times are set out in the Australian Government’s annual budgets.

We aim to process 75 per cent of applications within the standards, which are indicative only, but times can vary because of:

• your circumstances
  • the requirements of the particular visa
  • the complexity of your case
  • your location when you apply
  • our workload.

The standard processing times for visas:

• begin when we receive your application, either directly from you or from a branch office or service delivery partner
  • apply only to applications lodged with all the required documentation
  • do not include time taken to process nominations or sponsorships, if they are required for

It has been 8 months since lodged, still not assigned a CO.......

Hi Jimmy,

What did the CO ask your boss?

I have a similar time line and I am not sure if the CO has contacted my boss or my HR :/

Hoping to hear something good soon.

Cheers!

my boss was contacted by a case officer yesterday finally.

more information were requested.

Can anyone got approved share an appropriate employment contract to me please?

Good Luck to You soon it will be your turn just few days ago i was dismal after i beaten the world record of logging to my immi account millions of times in those 7 months world book of guinness records has got my name for beating you all for loging to my immi account after every 5 minutes as this was gona faster the processing somehow which it never did but as some one said when its your day its your day

i waited 8 years 10 months 12 days 18 hours 4 minutes and few seconds to get it lol

Thnks Hasc

even i completed 9 years this month.my partner 10 years and its his birthday nxt week ...would be best gift ever.PR

Hey I am in same here , so frustrating everyday like killing us , applied 12 feb and documents request 29august still no good news waiting hope next week

Hi Jassiarya I can understand the pain, it's killing every day .

every day wake up with the hope. May god bring our good day very soon.

Finger crossed