sorry to hear that, so you mean you company is US base but they have business here to get u and your colleague work here?

I can see why immi requires your company to have an office in Australia that your company could send u anytime anywhere in the world. that's what they worry your position when some industry is too "flexible" i think.

Don't know mate. I can understand the requirement for SBS. But for SBS you need to get ACN does not make sense to me. Local office is not the issue, according to MA the issue is company should have ACN to get SBS. The problem with ACN is that my company has to register a local company which will increase their work here. For now everything is managed from US.

What I am understanding from Immi website is for SBS, company should be lawfully running business in AU and should be registered with ASIC. We have proof for all these requirements. But as we are overseas business we have ARBN instead of ACN.

According to case officer mail they just require SBS not local office. But my MA is pushing us that to get SBS my company has to apply for ACN.

According to my HR may be our local accountant is going to talk to case officer or anybody in Immi to understand the issue and will also explain our side of story. Let's see if it is fruitful.

Worst case scenario company is ready to apply 457 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The visa application included:

- Identity documents (passport, birth certificates, driving license, character documents (incl. UK and Aus police checks)

- Form 80

- Form 956

- All skill documents - certificates, proof of employment in current and previous roles (payslips), contract, resume, vetasses letter

- Evidence of relationship included: financial docs (banks statements), household documents (lease and bills), level of commitment documents (relationship registration) and social documents (photos, travel docs etc.)

Nomination documents were financial info from company, Form 956 and nomination of my role letter.

Hope this helps.

Is it necessary to submit bank statement?

Ask your agent boss why you paid him?? Or you can check on immi site everything there,??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Raj I have submitted my file by my own that's why asking but I was expecting experience person answer not from u as u just lodged your file so I this is site where we help each other so thx for your advice but if you dont know then don't type anything.

Lol mirzaa...

Fear builds up again. During february and march i used to wait every single day hoping today would be my day. But nothing happened. Days gone weeks gone then months.

Last month after Doc request i started to hope again. Most people receive pr at around 30 to 40 days after doc request. And im losing my hope again

Hi guys need some help have anyone renewed indian passport in Aus if yes can someone please tell me real time frame because official time frame is upto 4 weeks thanks

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

Hi mate i got my new passport in just 1 week after i applied so dont worry u will get it soon

Fear builds up again. During february and march i used to wait every single day hoping today would be my day. But nothing happened. Days gone weeks gone then months.

Last month after Doc request i started to hope again. Most people receive pr at around 30 to 40 days after doc request. And im losing my hope again

May I ask what documents were you asked to provide?

Edited by Test of Patience

My waiting is finished today!

I was doing OT at office....before i leave, i checked my immi account. It's finalized! and in mailbox, i got my visa grant notification! Too late for a party......;)

2 days before reach my 6 months timeline, what a surprise!

Good luck to you all~ you will get the PR soon~

btw, my occupation is Web Developer, PHP is the best programming language :D

same with me mate.. Not even single MA of sep applicant's know reason for delay.. M scared now what's gonna happen don't know.. Its going to be 1 year mark next week