Anyone have any idea how long it generally takes for a case officer to start working on an application after it's been assigned to them??

i recently got married and sent a message to immigration email last week to let them know and ask if any forms needed to be submitted to update the information on the application,

in in short they wrote back the next day advising which form I needed to complete and upload,but also that my application has been assigned to a case officer

now I find myself checking my emails every hour for an update.

nom and app submitted on 12th Feb

which address you send email?

Just called immi to ask about status of my file and they said co is allocated for my nomination file and they r still waiting on nomination to be approved before they give decision.. Does anyone have idea how long can that take?

immi will visit your work place then decide anything.because my colleague has the same problem.last week immi staff went to his work place for some information about his occupation. please make sure everyone in your company know you very well if your application is onshore.

immi check our work position,wanna know it is the real job. now co are very busy with checking the nomination,it is very important to us.i can say if your co is Vic team they are working on late August and early September .so unlucky they hang your application to get more check. wish you best.most important thing is making sure your colleague know you or you are working at the right position in your company.maybe immi staff ask you some details about your job face to face or by phone.

hope you are lucky and get your pr as soon as possible.

hi there Aussie pr Iam in so much stress because

I have applied nomination and visa in last week of November

and my nomination got approved in last week of May 2016 after that no news for my visa

Iam still waiting with a lot of stress and when I rang nsw they said they have transferred my file to Vic don't know why

what do you think what should I do in this situation

or is monitoring team will come or not after nomination approve if they come again the process gets slow please tell me what to do ?

Hey, its a mystery why do they have to transfer the application to a different office. But what i know for sure is, when they transfer that it goes back to the queue again. For example, you applied in November you are supposed to get visa within 6 months which is May. When they relocate your file it adds up another 6 month.. I suggest you to set your mind for end of October. It's great if you get visa before October.

this is exactly what happened to me. All other applicant who applied with me in September last year got the visa in February and March. So when it was my time to get the visa they actually sent it to Victoria. So it went back to the queue again and took another 5 months.

What you can do at the moment is you can call immigration and find out if your application is allocated to a case officer. If so then find out what team is looking at your file. Then tried talking to them. If your file is not allocated yet calling immigration will not worth it.

Hey, its a mystery why do they have to transfer the application to a different office. But what i know for sure is, when they transfer that it goes back to the queue again. For example, you applied in November you are supposed to get visa within 6 months which is May. When they relocate your file it adds up another 6 month.. I suggest you to set your mind for end of October. It's great if you get visa before October.

this is exactly what happened to me. All other applicant who applied with me in September last year got the visa in February and March. So when it was my time to get the visa they actually sent it to Victoria. So it went back to the queue again and took another 5 months.

What you can do at the moment is you can call immigration and find out if your application is allocated to a case officer. If so then find out what team is looking at your file. Then tried talking to them. If your file is not allocated yet calling immigration will not worth it.

Thanks for your reply my situation is same like you yeah

any way I will try to call them and one more thing is it normal to transfer the file from nsw to Vic

and I hope you get your visa soon

Pre granted gyes applied on 15 feb, no documents requested.best of luck to all the friends who r waiting.

dont worry tomorrow's yours.

wah . Andy . Your PR granted today ? this afternoon ? Congratulation . Hope best luck coming soon. I am still waiting 15 Feb.2016

Seems all the good news is coming on Thu and Fri! I am waiting !!

Hi big z.

can you give me some idea.if immi visit so what kind information ask from us.

pls.

work time

when did you work for your employer from(first time)

what do you do in your job(job description)

what is your experience before this work

what is your salary

where did you study before this work

where do you work or where is your seat in your office

maybe they ask your colleague for your informations and details,just like when did you see him last time?

Hey Guys!

I'm pretty new on here but have been following this thread for a while now.

My visa and nominations (186 transition) were filed on the 4th of February 2016 through an immigration agent. So far I have not received any communication from either the agent or the department. But in early July my immigration agent nominated her colleagues as my agent because she was going on a long leave. Would this change delay the processing?

Visa & Nomination : 4th Feb 16

186 Transition

HR country

Thanks BIG .

I applied 186 1/7/16 (both).

I am cook. And restaurant timing is 5:00pm to midnight.

So they come after hours or just office hour like 8 to 5.

And if anyone in this forum who are working in same field so pleased give information.

and there are any issue about the size of restaurants.

dont think there is any difference becoz your MA work for you as a company not individual

however, you should ask your MA and immi instead. no one knows better than themselves.

Hey Guys!

I'm pretty new on here but have been following this thread for a while now.

My visa and nominations (186 transition) were filed on the 4th of February 2016 through an immigration agent. So far I have not received any communication from either the agent or the department. But in early July my immigration agent nominated her colleagues as my agent because she was going on a long leave. Would this change delay the processing?

Visa & Nomination : 4th Feb 16

186 Transition

HR country

work time

when did you work for your employer from(first time)

what do you do in your job(job description)

what is your experience before this work

what is your salary

where did you study before this work

where do you work or where is your seat in your office

maybe they ask your colleague for your informations and details,just like when did you see him last time

Edited by Sweetu