Jas, i assume they requested information regarding your visa application. Your nomination file can be only seen by your migration agent. If they requested documents for your visa application then your migration agent is responsible to submit documents and then click documents submitted. After they click on the document submitted button "information requested" will be changed to " assessment in progress".

Hello aussiepr. When they ask for the docoments I submitted all through Ma. He said all are updated to immi and I check they were updated. He said he can press a button don't know which one he is saying and co has to give his/her decision. He said no need to press that one just wait bcz he updated all docoments requested. Do you think I should give a call to immi and ask them. Where u live. Don't know why all we sep files are suffering with this wait God plz help us.

Hello aussiepr. When they ask for the docoments I submitted all through Ma. He said all are updated to immi and I check they were updated. He said he can press a button don't know which one he is saying and co has to give his/her decision. He said no need to press that one just wait bcz he updated all docoments requested. Do you think I should give a call to immi and ask them. Where u live. Don't know why all we sep files are suffering with this wait God plz help us.

This is really weird.. when u upload docs u usually press that submitted button to let the officer know u updated it. Then ur file goes to the queue again. I dont know why ur MA is not pressing the button.

Well can u please share ur whole thing like, when u lodged application, when co contacted, what doc requested etc

This is really weird.. when u upload docs u usually press that submitted button to let the officer know u updated it. Then ur file goes to the queue again. I dont know why ur MA is not pressing the button.

Well can u please share ur whole thing like, when u lodged application, when co contacted, what doc requested etc

Don't know but I'm sure he pressed the button that he has uploaded the docoments bcz I saw on immi account those docoments

are showing there. I lodged on 24

sep nomination and visa on 6 oct.

Good morning guys...

we had a great news yesterday that we are PR of Australia now after almost 7.5 years,

visa and nomination lodge on 15 Dec 2015

more documents requested on - 12/07/2016

my wife's AFP and form 80 for both of us.

summited on - 27/08/2016

457 to 186

hair and beauty salon manager

Thank you everyone for all the help and support..

Good morning guys...

we had a great news yesterday that we are PR of Australia now after almost 7.5 years,

visa and nomination lodge on 15 Dec 2015

more documents requested on - 12/07/2016

my wife's AFP and form 80 for both of us.

summited on - 27/08/2016

457 to 186

hair and beauty salon manager

Thank you everyone for all the help and support..

Congratz Ryan!

Thank you CC but can we check by ourself without knowing MA , I have crn number for nomination. its so stress , i lodged on 12th feb both and still no news yet.

Unfortunately no, unless the application has been shared with you, there is no way you can check on it online yourself

Unfortunately no, unless the application has been shared with you, there is no way you can check on it online yourself

Thank you cc , did you got any update on your file. any feb update in last two days?? i am also waiting 12th feb, too much stress

Thank you cc , did you got any update on your file. any feb update in last two days?? i am also waiting 12th feb, too much stress

No update yet, but they emailed my employer last week saying that they have now allocated a case officer. It's likely we'll hear back mid-Sept - just thinking this way so I don't get too impatient.

Don't be worry guides everyone get soon news who applied in feb I applied feb 12 asked documents 2 years evidence anyone have any idea what documents I need to provide pls help thanx yesterday asked more documents

Did you apply by you MA? I think you'd better contact your MA to check what document should you provide before you submit it

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 30 August 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged mid-January 2016 and RSMS applications lodged early December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.