Sorry for asking, but I don't understand why the code should be different.

The code needs to be present on the csol list for the 457 to be approved, consequently it will be the same for the 186, as the permanent visa will be granted through a "transition scheme".

Why would you list another code on the 186 application?

Edited by ganzToOz

They said for nomination application during 457 the ANZSCO was 261212(Web Developer) and during 186 its 261312(Developer Programmer) .

Really really sad news damodar .....but why ur ma didnt check that thing before when u applied bcz case officers always try to find any reasons to cancel it ..what ur ma is saying now thereee must be some way to tacke this problem

Why my status stay still received and my nomination is approved 2weeks ago???

Because nomination and visa both are different applications. Nomination is employer's application and he can see nomination's status. You only can see your visa status. It may help you.

thanks,

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Because nomination and visa both are different applications. Nomination is employer's application and he can see nomination's status. You only can see your visa status. It may help you.

thanks,

Mavi

Yes thx Mavi. Did you know how long is processing????

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by damodar viewpost-right.png

They said for nomination application during 457 the ANZSCO was 261212(Web Developer) and during 186 its 261312(Developer Programmer) .

Really really sad news damodar .....but why ur ma didnt check that thing before when u applied bcz case officers always try to find any reasons to cancel it ..what ur ma is saying now thereee must be some way to tacke this problem

Hey @mirzaa, I don't think immi find reasons to cancel nominations BUT their duty to check each and every scenario has to match with 457 and 186.

My suggestion to @damodar, you have to re-apply as early as possible using correct nomination number (ANZSCO = 261212).

I've seen few ppl in this forum who re-applied their nomination which was granted successfully.

Edited by shriniwas211

Hello mirza any news bro. I just want to know In my immi ac it showing information requested that was in April and I provided all in 2 weeks that time. But it's still information requested. Why is that it's not change is bcz still my nomination has to come then it will change or what.

Hello mirza any news bro. I just want to know In my immi ac it showing information requested that was in April and I provided all in 2 weeks that time. But it's still information requested. Why is that it's not change is bcz still my nomination has to come then it will change or what.

Jas, i assume they requested information regarding your visa application. Your nomination file can be only seen by your migration agent. If they requested documents for your visa application then your migration agent is responsible to submit documents and then click documents submitted. After they click on the document submitted button "information requested" will be changed to " assessment in progress".

You can ask your MA to share the nomination application with you. That's what my employer has done and shared it with my profile on my immiaccount from the start - I can see both status w/o having to ask my employer everyday.

186.JPG

ok and do you know how we can check nomination status?

186.JPG

You can ask your MA to share the nomination application with you. That's what my employer has done and shared it with my profile on my immiaccount from the start - I can see both status w/o having to ask my employer everyday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34026[/ATTACH]

Thank you CC but can we check by ourself without knowing MA , I have crn number for nomination. its so stress , i lodged on 12th feb both and still no news yet.