Nomination and visa applied.4 Dec 2015

requested updated passports on 9 June

Submitted on 18th July.. No news since then.. Frustrating

At least you know your application is opened but with me no news yet yes it frustrating

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hey naveen, they asked u doc for ur visa app. They just want to get things ready that as soon as they get nomination done they can give u visa straight. But we all are stuck with the nomination. Me, mirzaa, dara, 7oct, u and many others are in the same boat. Sooner or later We all will get pr for sure. I know its pain in the neck. What immi doing to us is really disappointing.

2 weeks ago immi requested further docs from me.. i hope u guys will hear something too. In 2 weeks i will reach 12 months.

cross fingers we should hear something soon.. Its very disappointing can't even do anything. No one answers

Has anyone got letter from immigration regarding adverse information recieve not to approve the nomination and invitation to comment...

Not sure mate but This is what Immigration website says:

Invitation to comment

If another person gives the department information that could result in you being refused a visa, the department will give you an opportunity to comment on the information. You will need to comment by a set date.

Not sure mate but This is what Immigration website says:

Invitation to comment

If another person gives the department information that could result in you being refused a visa, the department will give you an opportunity to comment on the information. You will need to comment by a set date.

They also call for interview

The letter is that.... My employer and agent are not cooperating with me..... They said ur visa would be refuse..... I 457 visa is already finished in july so i am on bridging visa if the file got refused i dont know what will happen with me, my hubby and two daughters..... Is there's anyone have any idea what should i have to do further..... Feeling So much desperate

Guys, too long no see!!!!Finally I get my pr this morning....1 year's waiting....

Congratulations tjtjray. I was just thinking about you yesterday mate. I thought you must have got urs already and never updated us.

Anyway, enjoy ur residency and get ready for Passport :)

When did u come to Australia?

Hi Bro, I have came back for a long time, I almost lose my hope in my last 2 months and never login my immi account anymore, just focus on my busy job. And good news appear suddenly this morning...

Congratulations tjtjray. I was just thinking about you yesterday mate. I thought you must have got urs already and never updated us.

Anyway, enjoy ur residency and get ready for Passport :)

When did u come to Australia?

Anybody did site visit for you guys? They visit my office and finalize the report last month. Then today I got the good news .

Hi tj congrats mate. U got ur golden stamp after 1 year... camlucas also got his pr few days ago. Such great september movemnt. I got doc request 2 weeks ago.

Well my file is also in vic. Tj, what doc they requested from u?

they request PCC in March and did site visit in July

Hi tj congrats mate. U got ur golden stamp after 1 year... camlucas also got his pr few days ago. Such great september movemnt. I got doc request 2 weeks ago.

Well my file is also in vic. Tj, what doc they requested from u?