Hi jassiarya...you got almost same timeline as mine....my nomination and visa both applied on 11 feb 2016.....its hard to wait after 6 months time goes but there are some people waiting longer than us....all of my friends file was opened within 6 months,,,,hopefully there will be good news soon

so did he try calling immi or did his MA tell him anything? Nd was file allocated to Co in NSW?

Hello dara same vth me nomination hasn't approved they asked my document in last month and nothing happens yet and the status showing as assessment in progress

Hello dara same vth me nomination hasn't approved they asked my document in last month and nothing happens yet and the status showing as assessment in progress

Oh my status says information requested nd after that nthing its been more than 4 months they asked for it nd than nthing don't know what to do.. What doc did they ask for you? Is that been allocated at NSW PESE?

Oh my status says information requested nd after that nthing its been more than 4 months they asked for it nd than nthing don't know what to do.. What doc did they ask for you? Is that been allocated at NSW PESE?

They asked my new passport allocated to nsw

Hi all, my employer applied for my nomination separately - I have the acknowledgement letter, but not their online login - does anyone know if I can check progress of my nomination without having to bug my employer? I'm so stressed lately that I check every single day...assuming the nomination goes through first, wouldn't mind if I check regularly myself.

Thanks!

Hi all, my employer applied for my nomination separately - I have the acknowledgement letter, but not their online login - does anyone know if I can check progress of my nomination without having to bug my employer? I'm so stressed lately that I check every single day...assuming the nomination goes through first, wouldn't mind if I check regularly myself.

Thanks!

You won't be able to check ur nomination part I reckon. you'll only be able to check ur Visa progress though on Immi account

Hi Nasir, I see - thanks for replying promptly! Hope IMMI gains more staff working on 186 since they seem to be behind. Curious to read that there are express entry applications that get approved quickly. I thought 186 would be priority since we're already employed and most of the time, living/working in Australia, too.

I was told normally should be approved within 3 monthes . because three of our colleagues get their PR approved within 3 month in 2015 and 2014 (same company same position) . They are surprise why we have not get it after 6 month .

What I can explain to myself it is maybe the IMM check the 457 abuse . that's why 186 take more time than others. .such as 189.

Sorry nadir document requested on 22 July 16

Hey naveen, they asked u doc for ur visa app. They just want to get things ready that as soon as they get nomination done they can give u visa straight. But we all are stuck with the nomination. Me, mirzaa, dara, 7oct, u and many others are in the same boat. Sooner or later We all will get pr for sure. I know its pain in the neck. What immi doing to us is really disappointing.

2 weeks ago immi requested further docs from me.. i hope u guys will hear something too. In 2 weeks i will reach 12 months.

Hi All,

I have been reading on this forum since Dec. 2015 but never posted anything. I have applied my 186 visa from 457 to 186. It's been 8 and half months now but still waiting. CO requested for docs on 17 June and submitted on 1st july after that nothing happened. Just waiting, waiting, waiting.....waiting kills.....:(

please add me timeline:-

Visa and Nomi :- 11/12/2015

Docs requested :- 17/06/2016

Submitted on :- 01/07/2016