so lucky u got it just perfectly 6 months!!

Hi guys,

i got my PR today!!!!!

I will be partying this weekend. :ssign19::ssign19:

I hope the rest of you guys especially those of you who have been waiting a long time get yours soon.

Best of luck, and keep the faith!

A new week starts from tomorrow. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Hope this week brings lot of good news to all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there I have been following this form long time

honestly I have to tell you I give up hope and believe me will concentrate on my work any how I have a good job and descent pay then y should I worry about this process

but still my brain doesn't calm down cause I want security that's y I was waiting but

**** this waiting I don't want to wait any more naaaaaa

do your work as lazy as you can I don't give a **** to this process

how come they forgot the files who's was submitted last year from June to December

lol you guys have to ring them and ask them what's going on otherwise you will be blind stupid

when you ring them simply ask them what's wrong with the file and estimated time of any thing they respond ask them the questions

I found most of the applicant are dumb mate hahahahahahshah

it's our application we can ask them what ever we want related to our file tomorrow the first thing I will do is ring them and ask my questions that's it fellas any way good luck for every dumb applicant who is waiting hahahahahahshah

Do you work for macdnalds bro ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's our application we can ask them what ever we want related to our file tomorrow the first thing I will do is ring them and ask my questions that's it fellas any way good luck for every dumb applicant who is waiting hahahahahahshah

1st thing mate nobody is dumb here you everybody is waiting because there is no much to we can do you can try to ring them 2mro the answer is gonna b your application is in process co will let you know if any info required. You mind your language. 2nd thing whats your timeline and how many times have you rang them and asked questions.???

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

how come they forgot the files who's was submitted last year from June to December

lol you guys have to ring them and ask them what's going on otherwise you will be blind stupid

when you ring them simply ask them what's wrong with the file and estimated time of any thing they respond ask them the questions

I found most of the applicant are dumb mate hahahahahahshah

I know one guy applied last year february. Still waiting

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

PR - is this ever going to come ?? am getting dull everyday ... no enthusiasm left .... I refresh my immigration account every hour. already been 11 days from all the documents submitted ...... what else you want immigration .... please look at the people who are waiting for so long.

PR - is this ever going to come ?? am getting dull everyday ... no enthusiasm left .... I refresh my immigration account every hour. already been 11 days from all the documents submitted ...... what else you want immigration .... please look at the people who are waiting for so long.

Have patience my friend your approval letter is not far away. May be this is your week.

Hi

i have a question

my company have 3 or 4 different entities in their business. They only paid the training benchmark for the single entity which sponsored me.

Do they have to pay for all the entities or only for the one.

Please help

Hi

i have a question

my company have 3 or 4 different entities in their business. They only paid the training benchmark for the single entity which sponsored me.

Do they have to pay for all the entities or only for the one.

Please help

u need to make sure whether they are in the same group for payroll tax purpose or not. If yes, your employer needs

to pay the training costs for the whole group.

Sent from my JAZZ using Tapatalk

Did yu call them mate pls let us knw if yu do..?