I think your file must be open already. They are probably busy with the internal and external checks which they wont give info on.

I am hoping to get news in the next 3 weeks at least.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

i am hoping for this week or next .. If I don't hear anything by next week then I don't except anything

just checked my immi. acc. it has changed from received to information requested. well they have asked for stat. decl, form 80 which i had already submitted and relationship proof with spouse as she is offshore at the moment. Does that mean my nomination is approved?

visa and nom- 20/1/16

nsw pese..pastry cook

457--->186 trt stream

just checked my immi. acc. it has changed from received to information requested. well they have asked for stat. decl, form 80 which i had already submitted and relationship proof with spouse as she is offshore at the moment. Does that mean my nomination is approved?

visa and nom- 20/1/16

nsw pese..pastry cook

457--->186 trt stream

depends.. Bcus sometimes they ask for documents nd nomination doesn't approve.. With me they ask for my hubby's ielts nd m still waiting on my nomination approval..

visa and nom- 20/1/16

nsw pese..pastry cook

457--->186 trt stream

Did the MA contact u?

visa and nom- 20/1/16

nsw pese..pastry cook

457--->186 trt stream

Could be or could not be depends upon if your visa and nomination is with same CO. Best person to answer this query is your MA if you have used one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...i got my PR yesterday.

My timeline was ( feels good to think of the timeline in the past :)

Nomination Date: 16/12/2015

Visa Application Date: 15/02/2016

HR, Direct Entry, ICT Business Analyst.

No additional docs requested. i did not submit a Form 80 and they did not request for one.

PR granted 20/07/2016

Post PR: life feels the same, it is yet to sink in.

I want to thank each one of you for keeping me company over the last year.. i used to start and end my day reading all the comments and wondering when it would be my turn.

Hope all of you get your PR soon. God Bless !!

Edited by Pooja

Yeah...i got my PR yesterday.

My timeline was ( feels good to think of timeline in the past :)

Nomination Date: 16/12/2015

Visa Application Date: 15/02/2015

HR, Direct Entry, ICT Business Analyst.

No additional docs requested. i did not submit a Form 80 and they did not request for one.

PR granted 20/07/2016

Post PR: life feels the same, it is yet to sink in.

I want to thank each one of you for keeping me company over the last year.. i used to start and end my day reading all the comments and wondering when it would be my turn.

Hope all of you get your PR soon. God Bless !!

Congats Pooja. Enjoy your freedom from stress and waiting.

Just a small confusion your visa application date seems bit weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys! what's "IMMI s56 request for more information" if anyone's come across? my mate asked.

[h=3]MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 56[/h]Further information may be sought (1) In considering an application for a visa, the Minister may, if he or she wants to, get any information that he or she considers relevant but, if the Minister gets such information, the Minister must have regard to that information in making the decision whether to grant or refuse the visa.

(2) Without limiting subsection (1), the Minister may invite, orally or in writing, the applicant for a visa to give additional information in a specified way.

S56 is natural justice i guess. Which means they have intention to refuse an application. Why u asking? Have u received that?

Yes- he's (my mate) received it today. I thought it might be some sort of information request ??

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 56

Further information may be sought (1) In considering an application for a visa, the Minister may, if he or she wants to, get any information that he or she considers relevant but, if the Minister gets such information, the Minister must have regard to that information in making the decision whether to grant or refuse the visa.

(2) Without limiting subsection (1), the Minister may invite, orally or in writing, the applicant for a visa to give additional information in a specified way.

Maybe this is for signature by an applicant?

MIGRATION ACT 1958 - SECT 56

Further information may be sought (1) In considering an application for a visa, the Minister may, if he or she wants to, get any information that he or she considers relevant but, if the Minister gets such information, the Minister must have regard to that information in making the decision whether to grant or refuse the visa.

You better copy paste your mail here. Or more info as this doesn't seem much to let you know what exactly they asking